Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmilingInside Posts: 182, Reputation: 3

Sep 7, 2012, 01:28 PM
    Any ideas to use up cowhorn peppers?
    I have an abundance of cowhorn peppers all at once from my garden and I have no idea what to do with them all. I want to use at least some of them fresh in meals, I could always dry some of them but still, I wouldn't really know what to do with them when dried.

They are a quite large cayenne type pepper (mine are about 10-12" long and 1 1/2" round at the widest part)

I'm interested in any and all uses for them!

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible my peppers are flowering? [ 3 Answers ]

I am growing ghost peppers (bhut jolokia). They are only about a foot tall, but bushy. At the very top and ends of the branches, it appears they are beginning to flower. Is this possible with them only being about a foot tall? They seem so small. If anyone has ever grown these, please relate your...

Canning peppers [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is canning medium hot peppers in a vinegar, water, sugar ,salt, and alum Solution . He adds dill , when he added the garlic cloves they turned BLUE within 30min. WHAT is going on here and are they safe to eat ?

Posionous peppers [ 2 Answers ]

Are the seeds from red green yellow peppers etc really posionous?:confused:

Chilie peppers [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get serrano peppers to turn red off the vine? Most of the chillie peppers we buy in the stores are green. Green colored peppers are hot but the red peppers are hotter and they Have the most flavor. Is there a trick to getting serrano peppers to turn Red before they shrivel up?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.