Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armyghost Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 09:58 AM
    My dad has fluid in his elbow. Is it dangerous? And is it a fluid filled bursa?
    My dad was diagnoes with elbow bursitis and he woke up this morning and he said his elbow looked like a sack of water. Is it dangerous? And is it the fluid filled bursa?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 8, 2012, 01:10 PM
    Yes it is, and this website will explain exactly what is going on in your dad's elbow

Bursitis Symptoms, Treatment, Causes, Types and Diagnosis by MedicineNet.com
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 8, 2012, 01:12 PM
    YO! I just am healing from one of those. Tell him not to bump it as he moves around. Mine has taken about ten days to heal up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fluid filled bumps on penis [ 0 Answers ]

I noticed 6 fluid filled bumps on penis. No burning, nnitching, or pain. Lasted about 3 or days. They popped and a clear liquid came out. I've been tested for syphylis when this happened and results were negative. Now a month later after having unprotected sex wit my girlfriend right after her...

What is this fluid filled lump on my labia [ 1 Answers ]

I have a fluid filled lump on my labia what could it be

Brake Fluid Has Been Getting Lower in the Fluid Cylinder. Is Failure Imminent? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, All! I was told by someone, who is not a mechanic by trade, that my brake fluid was getting lower in the fluid cylinder and that I needed a brake job. There don't appear to be any leaks, my brakes seem to work fine and there are no noises. He made it seem like brake failure was...

What was the fluid? [ 12 Answers ]

Sorry if I sound stupid, I don't really know much about this stuff. Once recently, when my boyfriend was fingering me, I ended up leaving a pool of fluid underneath me on the sheets. However, while I was enjoying what he was doing, I wasn't intensely excited and I know I was nowhere near orgasm. ...

Do I need to remove some of my AT fluid before adding transmission fluid conditioner? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a 20 oz. bottle of "lucas oil automatic transmission fluid conditioner" for my 93 ford taurus 3.8L V6 automatic GL. It has 145,000 miles on it. I want to add a 20 oz. bottle of this lucas oil transmission fluid conditioner but don't know if I should remove some of my AT fluid before I...

View more questions Search