Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmassey824 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Persuasive and objective essay
    How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?
    dspoljar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 09:42 PM
    How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade reader of your point of view?
    DarrenB1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dmassey824
    How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?
    What's the answer to this question?
    JennaHundley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 01:37 PM
    You can treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view by writing your introductory sentence with the subject and your own side of it. Do not put because, examples, or reasons in your intriductory. The rest of the essay is for persuading and backing up your own point of view.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Objective [ 17 Answers ]

What am I suppose to put for an objective when I don't have any goals and I don't have much job exerpience?

Effective persuasive writing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi class I am new and I really need help with my on line classs bad:eek: :eek:

Effective Persuasive writing [ 2 Answers ]

How can I treat the subject of an essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of my point of view?

What do I say for the objective for a resume? [ 3 Answers ]

What are you suppose to act like in an interview when you are 18? Like I know if I use to many big words then they will know I am acting but if I use to little then they won't hire me? At 18 years old I don't have much job experience and I went online for tips on what to say as my objective and it...

Shareholder wealth as the main objective of the firm [ 1 Answers ]

A firm can choose from an infinitely long list of possible objectives.some of these will appear noble and easly justified,other remain hidden,implicit,embarrassing,even subconscious.Discuss the rationale for selecting shareholder wealth as the main objective of the firm

View more questions Search