Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladybeau16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 10:06 PM
    Stripping hair vs no stripping
    When a person with very dark brown hair wants red and blonde highlights, is it best to strip the color off the sections that she wants red so the red will show up better or just use a 40v.d. with the red color
    NICOLE2013 Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

Apr 12, 2013, 07:04 PM
    For best results with color personaly I would strip the color out. If not your color may not hold good, or even show up well. Make sure you condition after stripping and after color just to make sure you don't cause any damage to your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair stripping [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me? I had blonde hair but got sick of having the roots done. I put a brown dye on it but its virtually turned out black :( I want it brown then i want to add some highlights. Should i strip my hair of this colour then re-dye it or what? It makes me look really pastey this dark seen...

Stripping hair [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black about 6 months ago and I'm tired of it. I've got a root touch up 3 times after I first dyed it. Right now I have about a 3-4 inch at my roots of my natural color. I'm thinking about getting the black color stripped out of my hair so I can go back to my natural color of a medium...

Hair stripping [ 1 Answers ]

I made the most silly mistake anyone with blonde hair could make ever. I am a natural blonde and died my hair black with permanent hair dye and now I hate it. I want my natural colour back. How does hair stripping work and how much would it cost by a pro?

Hair stripping [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently bleached my hair blonde and I want to strip my hair of ALL color and maintain my normal hair color for good... I want it professinally done so it doesn't get messed up and I was wandering about how much does that cost?

View more questions Search