Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vachefzone13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 07:32 PM
    Pizza magic movie
    I remember a movie maybe 80's or early 90's about a pizza place and some midgit that might be magic. He had a mustache.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a magic porcelain doll? [ 2 Answers ]

Saw this when I was pretty young- maybe late 70's or early 80's? Anyway, there's a doll and she's under a glass dome but at one point in the movie, she falls to the ground and "magic dust" comes out of her head? Sorry, that's about all I remember but it's been driving me and my sister crazy all...

A movie about a magic necklace [ 0 Answers ]

I think the guy's name is Jason and the girl's name is Jessie it's a 90's movie

1980s cartoon movie boy boat island pizza man cheesy ocean water [ 0 Answers ]

Cartoon where boy ends up on island after travelling across ocean on small boat and there is a big pizza man on the island. He travels out over the ocean (cheesy graffic ocean) and eventually ends up at an island where there is a huge pizza man. Sounds very strange, but I have never seen this...

Old children's Movie About Magic And Fairies [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this movie about 10 years ago, and I only remember a couple of scenes from it. The first is a boy and a girl walk into a large room where two fairies are trapped inside of a large bag. They are being lowered into a tank that if they touch they will be turned into tea. Then the evil...

Movie With Magic Headband? [ 1 Answers ]

Has anybody heard of this movie that is about a girl that has a magical headband with some crystal in the middle and it gives her magic powers... but then maybe she is adopted... and it ends with the "EVIL PERSON" trying to get the headband from her but she.. wins. I remember very little but it's...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.