Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SteveC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2005, 07:52 PM
    Another "My Internet Won't Work" Thread
    Okay. Here's the scoop:

- Internet won't work on my laptop (WinXP)
    - It's connected through a router and the other computers connected to the router work perfectly fine... hence the net's working... but the laptop isn't
    - I did a system restore, spyware search and destroy
    - My internet provider customer service is a piece of #*)&$#), because they make it clear that it's not their fault and refuse to help.
    - It's worked before until two days ago, I didn't install anything major.

Any help offered would be very much appreciated.
    :)
    urmod4u Posts: 248, Reputation: 4

Jan 5, 2005, 08:19 PM
    You didn't install anything major - OK - anything minor then?
    If you are not sure, just go through the "make a new connection" again, after deleting the previous one.
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Jan 5, 2005, 10:59 PM
    Give this a try:

Click Start-->Run

Type
    Cmd
    In the box and click OK.

A command prompt window will open. Type

Ipconfig /all

And post the output.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

"Protect" and "Preserve" [ 6 Answers ]

What is the difference of the word "Protect" and "Preserve" ? Especially when it is used to mean protecting something. Sorry if my English is strange. (Preserve: to save something or someone from being harmed or destroyed, to make something continue without changing. / Protect: to keep someone of...

View more questions Search