Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Klym Posts: 8, Reputation: -4

Sep 6, 2012, 03:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Does your Elemetery School teacher know you are playing on the computer.

All you do is repeat the same BS. That just reinforces to EVERYONE that you don't actually have a clue about anything you are saying.

There is NO way you can possibly ever come close to that conclusion based an ANYTHING thats been said in this thread....and the fact you keep insisting on it is further proof you are not at all in the medical field because jumping to such conclusions qualifies as malpractice.
    What ever you say about it is fine because I know who I am. Thanks bring up my sweet menory when I was A kid .it is true that AAA is not common I pediatric group but there are many congental or genetic condition will result AAA if you not aware or think because not common and not do thing about will result law sue if if it is the case. I don't think answer questions and show my opinions is medical practice here because asker and answe person has no legal bond and case of asker is not legal exist and could be a phantom how could be malpractice if make a diagnosis to a phantom by the way this is a international web side then which law should follow. Can I sue a person give me a wrong diagnosis from Iran? If I believe him and suffer lose?
    Klym Posts: 8, Reputation: -4

Sep 6, 2012, 05:29 PM
    Is this international web side ? What country
    Medical license are quantify to answer medical question? Chinese? UK? Japanese? Iran? Or USA ?And what specialty board is better?Vascular?Gp?pediatric? For on line diagnosis and may be sue I already answer other thread but they hold my answer.I
    Don't think that answers here is medical practice .Because there are no legal relationship bound between asker and the person who answer and the medical case from asker are not legally exist.It could be just a make up story since the asker did not require(or legal responsable) for what they put dow:-) n there then how can the peoples legally response what they answer. By the way since this is a international web then what law should follow?if some one made wrong diagnosis of my case from Syria can I sue him and how?
    nr17 Posts: 22, Reputation: -1

Sep 17, 2012, 08:29 AM
    Pain
    I have really strong pains in my mid back and my rib cage and feel like I'm going to be sick to my stomach what could this be ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 17, 2012, 08:32 AM
    Have you recently eaten a lot of calcium-containing foods -- milk, cheese, other dairy?

Sep 17, 2012, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Have you recently eaten a lot of calcium-containing foods -- milk, cheese, other dairy?
    Not a lot but yes I have eaten cheeses and drank milk
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 17, 2012, 08:41 AM
    How long does it last each time?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 17, 2012, 08:53 AM
    My husband had pain like that and it turned out to be a mild heart attack. I've had pain like that and it was gall bladder. In other words, only a doctor can evaluate this based on questions he would ask you. Please go to one for a diagnosis, something we can't give you here.

Sep 17, 2012, 08:57 AM
    My husband had pain like that and it turned out to be a mild heart attack. I've had pain like that and it was gall bladder. In other words, only a doctor can evaluate this based on questions
    he would ask you. Please go to one for a diagnosis, something we can't give you here.
    Okay thanks

Sep 17, 2012, 09:02 AM
    My husband had pain like that and it turned out to be a mild heart attack. I've had pain like that and it was gall bladder. In other words, only a doctor can evaluate this based on questions he would ask you. Please go to one for a diagnosis, something we can't give you here.
    If the pain is more focused on my left side? I'm 16 I don't know if that might change what it could be but do you think I can take ibuprofen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach pains [ 1 Answers ]

What is causing the pain in my stomach? I haven't pooped in about a week and for the past 2 days I've had a fever over 102. My temperature is down now but my stomach still hurts.

I have had stomach pains [ 3 Answers ]

I have had stomach pains along with soft yellow stoll and running brown stool.

Stomach pains [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 8 months pregnant and I have pain in the top middle of my stomach on the right hand side what should I do

Stomach pains [ 0 Answers ]

Since yesterday I have had stomach and abdominal pain. I throw up anything I eat I have a headache and if I get us I get dizzy. I went to my doctor and he did a pregnancy test but my doctor hasn't got the results and won't give me medicine until if does what should I do?

View more questions Search