Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nr17 Posts: 22, Reputation: -1

Sep 5, 2012, 06:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    This isn't a social site or a chatboard...its a Q&A site, so you either post your questions ONLINE for all to see or suffer the wrath of the powers that be.
    Okay but there's other Ppl on here being social and it was a question I was asking for information so if your.not trying to help then.I don't need your input
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 5, 2012, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nr17 View Post
    Okay but there's other Ppl on here being social and it was a question I was asking for information so if your.not trying to help then.I don't need your input
    You can be social on certain boards. This isn't one of them.

Are you hoping to be pregnant?
    Klym Posts: 8, Reputation: -4

Sep 5, 2012, 07:03 PM
    Your symptoms which may represent a sever medical codition: aortic aneurysms(abdomenal part)and need to exam and diagnosis by doctors.For detail of this illness you can easy to find out in internet.

Sep 5, 2012, 07:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Klym View Post
    Your symptoms which may represent a sever medical codition: aortic aneurysms(abdomenal part)and need to exam and diagnosis by doctors.For detail of this illness you can easy to find out in internet.
    Thank you
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2012, 07:15 PM
    And you diagnosed that exactly how? There are hundreds of other things (if not thousands) abdominal pain can be a symptom of.

Starting with indigestion...

Sep 5, 2012, 07:22 PM
    And you diagnosed that how? there are hundreds of other things (if not thousands) abdominal pain can be a symptom of.

Starting with indigestion....
    Of course I'm not going to get an exact diagnosis I just would like to know if anyone has experienced this our good give me a list if things it could be
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2012, 07:27 PM
    Of course I'm not gonna get an exact diagnosis I just would like to know if anyone has experienced this our good give me a list if things it could be
    Well Aortic Aneurism is really, really LOW on the list of possibilities. If you need to know.. go to an actual doctor... someone that can see you in person, run tests and see your medical history (something you should keep very private from anyone NOT your doctor, parents or husband). No one can diagnose a medical condition over the internet.

It might be the flu, it might be something you ate, it might be ulcers, it might be a whole lot of things. Odds are its something minor that may go away soon. If it gets worse instead of better, go to the doctor.

Sep 5, 2012, 07:56 PM
    And you diagnosed that exactly how? there are hundreds of other things (if not thousands) abdominal pain can be a symptom of.

Starting with indigestion....
    This patient present with an awareness of an abnormally prominent abdominal pulsation any good clinician first in mind will think of this illness.if found an pulsating mass during abdominal exam will further support the diagnosis Aortic angiogram will make the diagnosis.Sure all other illness need to r/o one by one.
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2012, 08:05 PM
    This patient present with an awareness of an abnormally prominent abdominal pulsation any good clinician first in mind will think of this illness.if found an pulsating mass during abdominal exam will further support the diagnosis Aortic angiogram will make the diagnosis.Sure all other illness need to r/o one by one.
    The LAST probability would be an Aortic Aneurism... in a Teen... But then we don't have the crystal ball you apparently have.

Anyone can cut and paste something completely unrelated they found on a Google search. Which essentially proves you don't have a clue because you can't make such a diagnosis without actually SEEING the patient to begin with.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2012, 06:07 AM
    Of course I'm not gonna get an exact diagnosis I just would like to know if anyone has experienced this our good give me a list if things it could be

I already TOLD you what it was when it happened to me - a bleeding ulcer.

Re-read this thread.

Sep 6, 2012, 06:10 AM
    The LAST probability would be an Aortic Aneurism...in a Teen...But then we don't have the crystal ball you apparently have.

Anyone can cut and paste something completely unrelated they found on a google search. Which essentially proves you don't have a clue because you can't make such a diagnosis without actually SEEING the patient to begin with.
    This is not the final diagnosis but base on this unusal complans, this diagnosis will come to mind.As a nonprofessional you are try to answer medical question,I think you can only obtain infornation from googly search.why you only pick the abdominal pain and miss the"heart beat in abdomen".There are a simple and easy understand medical book which you can find in book store call the merck manual.Go to read it.
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2012, 06:13 AM
    This is not the final diagnosis but base on this unusal complans, this diagnosis will come to mind.As a nonprofessional you are try to answer medical question,I think you can only obtain infornation from googly search.why you only pick the abdominal pain and miss the"heart beat in abdomen".There are a simple and easy understand medical book which you can find in book store call the merck manual.Go to read it.
    Really, your ability to diagnose this is what exactly? You found it on a Google site and cut and pasted it? YOu found it on some online site? Have you actually ever had a biology class before? Have a concept of human anatomy?

I think you are actually a pretentious child with an overinflated ego.

No REAL medical professional would make such a diagnosis online, and certainly not jump to THAT conclusion. And its dangerous to be doing so.

EVERYONE has a heartbeat in their abdomen you can both feel and hear, you can take a pulse from a lot of places including your foot, even though its not where its typically done... and everyone above the age of 11 knows this. Someone who doesn't have a pulse you can feel or hear is either dead or extremely obese..

Every female I've ever gone out with I could feel and hear the same... everyone from time to time has stomach pains... they don't all suffer from something that can kill them in a matter of seconds or minutes... its usually indegestion or intestinal gas in most cases.
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2012, 07:11 AM

Are you practicing medicine on the Internet?

You think Merck is "simple and easy understand"?

Sep 6, 2012, 07:16 AM
    Really, your ability to diagnose this is what exactly? You found it on a google site and cut and pasted it? YOu found it on some online site? Have you actually ever had a biology class before? Have a concept of human anatomy?

I think you are actually a pretentious child with an overinflated ego.

No REAL medical professional would make such a diagnosis online, and certainly not jump to THAT conclusion. And its dangerous to be doing so.

EVERYONE has a heartbeat in their abdomen you can both feel and hear, you can take a pulse from a lot of places including your foot, even though its not where its typically done....and everyone above the age of 11 knows this. Someone who doesn't have a pulse you can feel or hear is either dead or extremely obese..

Every female I've ever gone out with I could feel adn hear the same....everyone from time to time has stomach pains...they don't all suffer from something that can kill them in a matter of seconds or minutes....its usually indegestion or intestinal gas in most cases.
    This is not the final diagnosis and sure need to find out by further workup. You miss other important complants:see the pulsating movement in abdomenal wall.that means a very strong sourse of pulse from behind. Normally even a very thin person willnot show that.as I say that this is not the finnal diagnosis and need a lot of workup
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2012, 07:26 AM
    This is not the final diagnosis and sure need to find out by further workup. You miss other important complants:see the pulsating movement in abdomenal wall.that means a very strong sourse of pulse from behind. Normally even a very thin person willnot show that.as I say that this is not the finnal diagnosis and need a lot of workup
    Does your Elemetery School teacher know you are playing on the computer.

All you do is repeat the same BS. That just reinforces to EVERYONE that you don't actually have a clue about anything you are saying.

There is NO way you can possibly ever come close to that conclusion based an ANYTHING that's been said in this thread... and the fact you keep insisting on it is further proof you are not at all in the medical field because jumping to such conclusions qualifies as malpractice.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 6, 2012, 07:50 AM
    My parents work all day and don't have time to take me but I have ovarian cysts and on my kidneys could this have anything to do with the heart beat in my stomach and I feel weird bubbles or something moving in my stomach but it's not gas
    I'm on birth control and my period just ended like 3 days ago
    How old are you? Have you mentioned this to your parents?

Are you sexually active and afraid to talk to them because pregnancy might be a remote possibility? If so, it is time to let go of that fear.

You say that you have ovarian cysts. More information on them: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/ovarian-cysts/DS00129/DSECTION=symptoms

When to see a doctor
    Seek immediate medical attention if you have:
    -Sudden, severe abdominal or pelvic pain
    -Pain accompanied by fever or vomiting

These signs and symptoms — or those of shock, such as cold, clammy skin, rapid breathing, and lightheadedness or weakness — indicate an emergency and mean that you need to see a doctor right away.
    Your parents need to know and to make arrangements to get you to a doctor. I would expect them to know more about your medical condition and history than you do. They may even be concerned and ready for complications.

You need to see a doctor. According to you, you have a known medical condition that, in worse case scenarios, can rupture and cause internal bleeding.

It may be the cysts acting up. It could be a thousand other things, but you need to see a doctor.
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2012, 08:28 AM
    Could you tell me Any kind of information that I could use before a doctor? ?

This is how it works - you don't take info to the Doctor. The Doctor already has the information. You just show up.

Sep 6, 2012, 01:52 PM

All you do is repeat the same BS. That just reinforces to EVERYONE that you don't actually have a clue about anything you are saying.

There is NO way you can possibly ever come close to that conclusion based an ANYTHING thats been said in this thread....and the fact you keep insisting on it is further proof you are not at all in the medical field because jumping to such conclusions qualifies as malpractice.
    Sorry I do not respone your statement right the way I have a busy day.what ever you say is fine because I know that who I am

Sep 6, 2012, 02:25 PM

There is NO way you can possibly ever come close to that conclusion based an ANYTHING thats been said in this thread....and the fact you keep insisting on it is further proof you are not at all in the medical field because jumping to such conclusions qualifies as malpractice.
    Sorry I do not respone your statement right the way I have a busy day.what ever you say is fine because I know that who I am.Thanks you bring me about sweet menory about elemetery school.It is true AAA is not common in pediatric group but do you know that many medical conditions will have results of this illness such as mycotic aneurysms,vasculitides, e.g. takayasu's arteretis,connective tissue disease( marfan's syndroms,ehlers-danlos syndrroms,tuberous sclerosis).if this case come to because you are not aware or think it is not common and not do any things 99 persent will lose if law sue come up.I don' t think answer here is medical practic because asker and answer has no legal bond relation and the asker's case is not legally exist. It could be a phantom. How could answer a phantom case will be malpractric? By the this is a international web side asker and answers could come from any corner of the world then which law should follow?Can I sue someone in Iran because he gave me wrong answer( diagnosis) because this I suffer.Forget the malpractric sue.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 6, 2012, 03:11 PM
    What are your qualifications? Do you have a medical license? Did you read the AMHD rules when you posted on this site?

Anything you post is your responsibility. Therefore, if you diagnose someone online, and they die because of your diagnosis, or become ill because of your diagnosis, they or their family can sue you. They won't sue AMHD, they'll sue YOU!

So, please tell me how you reached this diagnosis? Are you a doctor? If you are, how is it that you can diagnose online when no other doctor on the face of this earth is capable of doing so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach pains [ 1 Answers ]

What is causing the pain in my stomach? I haven't pooped in about a week and for the past 2 days I've had a fever over 102. My temperature is down now but my stomach still hurts.

I have had stomach pains [ 3 Answers ]

I have had stomach pains along with soft yellow stoll and running brown stool.

Stomach pains [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 8 months pregnant and I have pain in the top middle of my stomach on the right hand side what should I do

Stomach pains [ 0 Answers ]

Since yesterday I have had stomach and abdominal pain. I throw up anything I eat I have a headache and if I get us I get dizzy. I went to my doctor and he did a pregnancy test but my doctor hasn't got the results and won't give me medicine until if does what should I do?

View more questions Search