Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rowan16 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Paternity testing
    I'm a teenager and my child is due today but I'm not 100% sure who the father is! And I don't have any possible way of getting the money for a paternity test wich is desperately needed. Is there any way of getting a paternity test done for free?
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 8, 2007, 05:36 AM
    Ask the possible fathers to pay for it, if they want to know.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 8, 2007, 03:38 PM
    Not that I klnow of, the best thing is to conust your doctor and ask if there is any way you can get it for free. It will also depend on where you live.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filing motions for paternity testing [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new here. I am not a lawyer and don't know enough about what I am going through. My fiance' has a child of one year old and has just been sued for child support. We can not afford a lawyer... it's just that simple. She has free legal aid and we just want to know for sure that she is his...

Paternity testing [ 1 Answers ]

Can a grandfather be tested for paternity of grandchild to see if his son is the father. The father is not available for testing.

Dna paternity testing [ 1 Answers ]

What's the cheapest way to go to get a paternity test done?can I get a paternity test done for free?

Adult paternity testing [ 2 Answers ]

Does an adult (Daughter) have the right to a paternity test from an unwilling (father) parent?

Paternity [ 5 Answers ]

Are there chances that a judge will not oder you to have a paternity test taken? If so, on what grounds.

View more questions Search