Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bidingmytime Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Sep 5, 2012, 08:57 AM
    I need entertaining YouTube videos
    If you know of any interesting videos, YouTube or otherwise please post me a link.

Funny, scary, crazy, sweet... anything that you think is interesting.

My purpose is this, I am teaching English overseas and before I begin each class Iike to share a YouTube video with the students. They really enjoy this and it makes learning English more fun for them. The students are 16 and 17 years old.

I am looking forward to your responses, feel free to post more than one. =o)
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jan 22, 2013, 04:05 PM
    I like baby animal videos such as polar bears, penguins, tigers and many others. For funny videos, look up funny commercials such as gas-x or bud light real men of genius, the kids will love those.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

YouTube Technology Videos [ 0 Answers ]

Hey, I'm thinking of creating a channel with a friend to post reviews and commentaries and generally talk about the world of technology, mostly based on smartphones and tablets. If I don't use any music in my videos, just me talking to the camera and showing the products I'm reviewing, can I...

Is there a way to extract videos of Youtube? [ 3 Answers ]

There are some interviews with important people on YouTube that I want to keep for life! And of course just some videos that I want! Please let me know all of the possible ways I can extract videos off YouTube. From easiest to hardest! Thank you!

YouTube videos [ 3 Answers ]

Hi every body... I tried to open some videos -crochet lessons- from YouTube, and I get the message "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player. " I downloaded the latest Flash player.. and the message still appears :( So...

Can't download anything nor see YouTube videos [ 1 Answers ]

I need help figuring out why I can't play YouTube videos. I can't download anything either. Meaning, it shows the option to download, but once I click it, the next page shows only text, but no options to continue with a download.

Downloading videos from YouTube [ 1 Answers ]

I download videos from YouTube using VDownloader software. There is a problem, I download 3 parts of a film- those 3 parts I can play in windows media player. I used the AVI format. But when I downloaded part 4, I selected AVI format as well, it doesn't play in wmp? What could be wrong? It only...

View more questions Search