Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikita bajaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 07:04 AM
    My dead husband is in my dreams
    I lost my husband two years back. It was a road accident. We were planning to launch a new plant next day. But next day could never come in his life. I heard the news on phone. We had a very happy colourful prosperous love married life for sixteen years. We are blessed with a daughter and a son. My husband does not come in my and my kids dreams. But he comes in other near persons dreams. I want to talk to my husband and hug him. I remain lost in him always.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams of dead husband [ 1 Answers ]

Even before I lost my husband to cancer in 2009, I always dreamed that he was with someone else. After he passed I have seen him next to me calling me, laying next to me and still dream that he is playing me dirty as the saying goes. He was not a player he was a very attentive man and loved me very...

Can the dead communicate with the living through dreams [ 3 Answers ]

Any ways my father passed a way about seven years ago now I keep Having him pop into my dream land or dream realm , I had a dream with him in it last night I never had this kind of dream before where my fathers mad at me. I did not rather see his face I just could feel how mad he was at me for...

Dreams of communication with the dead [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I had dream that has been on my mind, could someone please tell me what it means? I dreamt that I was at a grave site I saw my father who had passed away in 2006 floating above his grave but I also saw my mother who is still alive in the same position floating above her grave and I placed the...

Dreams about passionate sex... with dead boyfriend... [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend died some time ago, I am depressed and grieving, I can't move on or ever think of loving someone else, but I have been dreaming about having passionate sex with him almost every single night,I actually love my dreams! I wake up really happy in the mornings until reality hits me. I...

Are dreams of the dead direct communication? [ 6 Answers ]

Recently I've been dreaming of my friends's brother, or rather a friend I used to have a long time ago. I had nothing to do with her brother but I know he hated me. He died a while ago from a drug overdose. I've had a few dreams with him in them. I can't understand why since as I said, I had...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.