Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanmoy556 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2012, 01:42 AM
    Work done by external agent
    A block of mass 5 kg is raised from the bottom of a lake to a height of 3 m without change in kinetic energy.if the density of the block is 3000kg/m3, then the work done is ?

A) 150 J
    B)100 J
    c) 50 J
    D) 175 J

Please explain the answer as well
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2012, 03:29 AM
    What is the formula for work done?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work against the external pressure [ 4 Answers ]

in the picture you can see the reaction. http://p1cture.me/images/23518895930282025474.jpg it's known that 2 mol nitrogen reaction with 6 mol hydrogen gas to create ammonia. what is the work against the external pressure in 1 Atm in 25 degrees Celsius? I think I need to use this...

External disk - how does it work [ 3 Answers ]

I just copies all my files/photo's to a CLICKFREE external drive... what happens when I update or add to the originals or even delete them from my computer, which is really what I'd like to do to free up some badly needed space? I'm worried that I will end up messing up what I already stored. ...

Old laptop drive won't work in external HDD [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I had 2 old laptops given to me by someone who had cracked their screens. They were old enough and new screens costly enough that I scrapped them for parts, basically just saving the IDE HHDs and ram. Installed one in an external USB enclosure and it worked great. Tried the same with the...

How do you know if a talent agent really wants to work with you? [ 11 Answers ]

I just found a talent agent. They asked for Resume, pic, and anything else. I did a commercial script, and then I showed them a YouTube video of me on-line. Then she gave me her biz card, some labels of her address, and a few invoice vouchers (think that's what it's called). She said she wants to...

View more questions Search