Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbush0016 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2012, 08:03 PM
    Polynomial Function
    Write a polynomial function V(x) that will describe the volume of an open
    top box made from a flat piece of cardboard that measures 9cm by 13cm by
    cutting a square out of each corner and folding up and taping the corner edges. What size square should be cut out to maximize the volume?

Check out some similar questions!

Polynomial function (x) [ 1 Answers ]

A square is 8 inches on each side. A small square, x inches on each side, is cut out from each corner of the original square. Represent the are of the remaining portion of the square in the form of a polynomial function (x).

finding two final equation of the 1) a sine function and 2) a cosine function [ 0 Answers ]

a man is standing 14 m away from the center of a spinning wheel that is 4m off the ground, spins at 4 rotations a second and has a diameter of 3m. If the man is 1.5m tall. Find the equation of the movement of a point and then determine how close does his head get from any part of the wheel?

Finding the zeros of a polynomial function [ 1 Answers ]

what are the zeros of x^4-4x^2

X-intercepts for following polynomial function [ 1 Answers ]

x-intercepts for the following polynomial function: f(x)=x²+x-1 my ans. Is coming -1+√5/2 something... help me

The result of increasing and decreasing function on the composite function [ 6 Answers ]

I was asked to prove the result of increasing and decreasing function on the composite function... prove that: 1- if f(X) inc & g(X) inc, foG inc 2-if F(X) inc & G(X) dec, foG dec 3- if F(X) dec & G(X) inc, fog dec 4- if f(X) dec & G(X) dec, fog inc please help me in that

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.