Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amylynn123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2012, 07:40 PM
    Cartilage piercing bump?
    So I just got my cartilage pierced four days ago with a needle. While cleaning it today I noticed a bump on the back surrounding the back of the piercing. Is this just irritation, or could it be something else? Or am I just over reacting.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a Tragus piercing hurt more than a cartilage piercing? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm dying to get my Tragus pierced ! I have a cartilage peircing and honestly it was just a little Pinch 1-10 on pane scale 10 being most I would say 3-4 but I'm really scared to get my Tragus pierced does it hurt worse than the cartilage piercing ?

Cartilage Keloid?or just a bump? [ 16 Answers ]

OK simple question... I have a bump on the back of my cartilage piercing, and Im not sure.. if it's a keloid or a simple bump some people get of their cartilage piercing. So.. how do you determine if a bump is a keloid?? By the way.. I had my piercing done with a gun... 2 monthes now......

The dreaded ear cartilage piercing bump? Help! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I got my cartilage pierced a month ago and I was and am very good at cleaning it. But I irritated it by changing it too early (4 weeks) because I had been told it was okay. A small ring around my piercing formed, and a larger bump around the exit hole on the back of my ear. I'm worried! It's a...

Do I have a cartilage bump or is it a keloid [ 1 Answers ]

I got my ear pierced a few days before thanksgiving. Its been almost 4 weeks and about two weeks ago a bump on top of my piercing formed. It hurts when I touch it. It it a keloid? Or is it just a bump? I'm kind of scared and thinking about taking the earing out should I?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.