Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Sep 4, 2012, 02:39 PM
    Sins of a solar empire
    Hi I don't know if anyone here have had the problem with the new sins of a solar empire rebellion game not working, I have been in contact with steam. But they are unaware as to why I cannot play the game.

So when I try to play it the screen will go black then crash and I then go back to windows and be told that sins crashed and I have had no luck in trying to get the game to work.

Any help would be amazing

Check out some similar questions!

The Bible says that Everyone sins [ 70 Answers ]

It is a Christian point of view that everyone sins. Since sin is considered evil does that make everyone evil? Peace and kindness,:) :) :) Fred (arcura)

Forgivenes of sins [ 26 Answers ]

It says in the bible that God forgives all sins, but dose God forgive the sin of laying with a man as you would a women(homosexuality)

The New 7 ddeadly sins [ 23 Answers ]

Okay, the church has gone too far this time... The Pop has added new sins for the first time in God knows how many years... The new 7 deadly sins are... 1.Environmental pollution- Okay, Uhm... We all own a car of some sort? We all BBQ, We all throw our trash that smells in the street and...

The seven deadly sins. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm doing a clay model of the seven deadly sins, and I'm going to make one body; each body part will represent one of the sins. Like, ill use a sloth's arm for Sloth, a pig's body for Gluttony, probably a man's head for Lust (Man is the most lustful creature I can think of) and so on. I'm having...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.