Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blakeman997 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2012, 01:07 PM
    Help with trojan zeroaccess inf4 removal
    I have been infected with trojan zeroacees inf4 and the soultions that norton provided don't work and was wondering if any one could help me. P.S. I'm a novice so please to to make it easy to understand
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 4, 2012, 01:14 PM
    Ouch sounds painful.
    More information here: ZeroAccess – From Rootkit to Nasty Infection
    karengrimes94 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 10:26 PM
    You can download and install any one of the below mentioned anti-virus software like:
    Macafee
    Trend Micro
    Microsoft Security Essentials
    Run a full scan and all the virus and trojan will get removed.
    aerotampa Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Dec 17, 2012, 01:25 PM
    I don't know if you can get online in current state but if you can and this thing is running still, grab RKILL which is FREE and does NOT remove a virus but it stops any running program, virus or not so you can run a real virus scanner... pick one of 3 file names it doesn't matter:
    RKill Download

If you are unable to run anything then..
    ... reboot into safe mode with networking, grab FREE version of this, update and run full scan: Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download

Also FREE though in BETA stage but shows potential:
    Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit

Also FREE download exe file: http://support.kaspersky.com/5350

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trojan removal [ 4 Answers ]

I have a trojan.byteVerify virus. It is located here... how can I remove it? Please help!!

US wife needs to settle with husband in UK - INF4 or VAF4 ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have written to both the US consulate (Woodbridge) and also the UK Border agency about this. I have done Google searches and even a search on this forum. I am hoping someone can assist. I am a British citizen moving back home after living in US for 6 years. Wife is US citizen. Baby...

Removal of Trojan horse Generic9.AAVJ [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Sir, My computer is infected by Trojan horse Generic9.AAVJ, File located C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrsr.dll AVG failed to remove it:eek: . How can I remove it:confused: ?

Trojan.startpage removal [ 5 Answers ]

I just completed a full system scan and have 2 files both infected with trojan.startpage. I have searched the registry for an exact or any part match to the value that is added once this trojan has "run". The search came back negative - therefore I presume it has not "activated". I am pretty...

View more questions Search