Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlcurry421 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2012, 10:39 AM
    4 day period (usually 7) and pregnancy symptoms
    My husband and I are trying to conceive and we had sex on my highest fertility day last month and then about 2 days later I was having symptoms of pregnancy. I then got my early for like 2 days but it was only spotting like brown. Then it stopped and I got my period on the expected day and it has only lasted about 4 days and now it's not even there. I usually have it for 7 days and it is heavy all 7 days. I have pregnancy symptoms also. Back pain, leg cramps, frequent urination, nausia and headaches. Could it be possible for me to be pregnant even if I had a normal period for 4 days?

Please help!!

Check out some similar questions!

2 weeks late on period, negative pregnancy test, got all pregnancy symptoms [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my pieord, I've done 8 hpt and all come back negative. I have most of the pregnancy symptoms. Can someone help? Has anyone been in this position and been pregnant?

Unprotected sex 3rd day of period, it stopped the next day. Pregnancy possible? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 4 times in the same day and he finished inside. Today my period has stopped but I still have the cramping like I normally do. Is there a possibility of pregnancy? Or does having sex during this time slow down your cycle and is it going to come back? I'm very...

Got pregnancy symptoms , but period came [ 2 Answers ]

Last month we had sex everyday during our fertile time ?around 10 days prior to da period , I had several symptoms ,which is almost same as pregnancy symptoms (light cramping , nausea, lower back pain, lot of vaginal discharge ). But I got period , 2 days before my scheduled day . My menstrual...

3 day period and pregnancy symptoms could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Lately I've been feeling real tired, headaches , dizzyness, and always having to urinate I started my period on time but it only lasted 3 days but wasn't heavy and I'm still feeling pregnancy symptoms could I be pregnant?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.