Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2012, 08:26 AM
    The name of an undersea film
    This is a film that I saw as a stage play in elementary school. It takes place mostly underwater or at least around water, and I believe it to be a disney film. It has a female character in it and she befriends a dolphin who has a whale mother figure called mother mother. The villians are a white ghost like being and has undersea grim reaper like henchmen. They recite this song in the film, sea magic of the deep blue sea, sea magic she tubba sea, or something like that. The white ghost does something with a net and kills mother mother.

Check out some similar questions!

Would like to discuss Russian Film Director & Film Theorist Sergei Eisenstein [ 0 Answers ]

Can some one help explain Eisenstein's term of "Unexpected"? I have this much so far: Eisenstein came up with the "Unexpected" after seeing a troupe of Kabuki actors. The "Unexpected" is the combining of different elements: sound, costume, voice, space, and movement, to create a diverse...

60's/70's desert/cave film-immortal/ reincarnation love film? Do you know its name?pl [ 1 Answers ]

It starts with a man in a desert,who then finds his way to a hidden cave.As he goes further in,the cave can only be explored via a path along cliffs which go down endlessly. He is found by an ancient tribe and taken to the Queen (who is blonde/beautiful and IMMORTAL). She has met him in a previous...

Forgotten title and author of 'undersea' science fiction book [ 3 Answers ]

I read a book some time back and can't for the life of me remember the name of the book or author. Please help? I am beginning to think I dreamed it all... It was about a geological research submarine that got sucked into an abyss and ended up in a huge cavern. The water was sucked out and the...

Film title about bicycles and relationship between some sisters (70s/80s film) [ 2 Answers ]

Really trying to find out the title of a film / movie from the 70s or 80s. All I can remember is that there were these 2 young sisters in a family, I think they were crazy about wanting a bicycle or something. And I vaguely remember something about someone (perhaps one of the sisters) stealing the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.