Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirstiepaige31 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2012, 06:38 AM
    Memo.
    I need a good memo subject. The puprose of the memo is to inform coworkers of a change in your company plans to make a change in insurance providers. I have some ideas, but I need an eye catcher.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 4, 2012, 06:42 AM
    TBH, they aren't really going to care as long as there is no material difference.
    Wildsporty Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Sep 20, 2012, 09:01 AM
    Kirstie try this:

ANTICIPATION!!
    Change is coming...
    Read more about it!:

I you are using word you can make these letters bold... colored.. put a picture of a person thinking!

Now type in your changes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Omission to Account Debit Memo and Credit Memo from Supplier [ 1 Answers ]

Currently, the local finance records entire payment to their supplier in account payable at a lump sum amount which has net off with list of debit memos and credit memo. Thus, the debit memo and credit memo are not accounted in the accounting book at all, I understand that this made the book or...

Can anyone tell me what a DOR memo is? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter-in-law's divorce attorney has dropped her after a status request was made to the judge regarding her (lack of) child support payments. Yesterday after checking to see if a date had been set for the status hearing, (there wasn't), what was listed was "DOR memo". What's that?

Writing in the memo [ 2 Answers ]

Is it legally for someone cashing a check you wrote to fill in parts of the memo after you did for their benefit

Memo from the boss [ 8 Answers ]

Hello: Memo from the boss: Due to a downturn in the economy, we have to cut back. Andre will be laid off. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/members/excon-albums-excon%27s+private+stash-picture267-layoffandre.jpg excon

View more questions Search