Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaylaplamondon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 11:27 PM
    Consumer transactions
    What is a consumer transaction in hospitality law and what are the steps and proceedures of a consumer transaction?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylaplamondon
    what is a consumer transaction in hospitality law and what are the steps and proceedures of a consumer transaction?
    Hello kay:

A consumer transaction in the hospitality business/law would be the purchase of a hotel room or a meal in a restaurant. What are the steps to those things?? I think you know how to buy a meal, and the steps involved, don't you?

Tell your teacher that this is what you learned from an exconvict on the net.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Consumer Electronics Shopping [ 1 Answers ]

My business and personal interest has to do with consumer electronics and technology of all types (car, home, audio, video, computing, communication, etc.) On the business side my clients are companies like Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic, LG, Samsung, and others like them, who make these products. It...

I Need Help-consumer Protection [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Here's the very frustrating deal. I recently bought an RCA HD TV from Best Buy. The price? $2000. The problem? After only 6 mnths, it is broken. Best Buy won't help us-- they say because we didn't buy the "extended warranty", although I've read from other consumers online that they would be...

Consumer Fraud.. Please Help! [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys and gals.. Here's my problem.. I sent my laptop in for repair two weeks ago. The problem I was having was that the power cord would not stay plugged in to the back. The plug-in hole had gotten wallowed out over the past two years. Well, after inspection, they told me they were...

Consumer Bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a new bankruptcy procedure in Chapter 7 matters due to debts that involve credit card obligations?

View more questions Search