Ask
    wills1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2005, 04:34 PM
    My life
    Please tell me if you see any major changes coming my way In my love life
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Jun 13, 2007, 01:03 AM
    No-one can tell you your future, or love life. That is all a scam. You have to choose where your going to go in the future. For example, I'm obese. My goal is to lose weight. By eating healthy and exercising regularly I will lose weight. This is because I choose to go down the path of obesity. Now I'm going to go get my life back! Make goals, take risks, and be happy with what you already have

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aim of life [ 25 Answers ]

I want to know what is the possible aim of life of humans on earth.

How is this life? [ 10 Answers ]

Every day is the same. I feel like I am trapped in a corner. This world is pushing me into a dark corner. Pushing me into somewere I don't want to be. Pushing me into something I do not want to do. School, Parents, Friends, Loved ones, Working, money, drugs, alcohol, and the future. All of these...

Aah the life... [ 2 Answers ]

Staying at Deer Creek State Park, out in the middle of nowhere (I thought)... doing some computer work while the kids are traipsing around outside looking for bugs, spiders and snakes... and lo and behold I get a message "there is a wireless network in range"!! An amazing world we live in, aye?

My life [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a lot of dreams in my life and I finally want to move forward and make something of my life.Do you see me making any of my dreams reality and will my life turn out OK or end up worse. Thanks in advance

Now all I think about is a life with her [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post.

View more questions Search