Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redlipsticklena Posts: 148, Reputation: 0

Sep 4, 2012, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    What could they talk about that would interest you?
    I don't know. Stuff that the men is not interested in at all anyway like books cooking board game learning skills on youtubes. It don't matter only thing they does is look sexually but they don't start conversation with me about anything unless related to department sales. They mostly ignores me for conversations. If they likes you they will come up and talk to you if they don't do that then they don't like you (but would be open to use the woman for sex if she is for that).
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 04:00 PM
    You and your counselor need to do some serious role playing.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2012, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsticklena View Post
    Hi, smoothy -- next time you want a response about me you should probably asks me don't you think. I am NOT lesbian and don't kno anything about lipstick whatevers. 'Lena' is a part of my first name. I am straight woman who is attracted to male. i do not talks to the males because i don't know what to say or anything like that. it makes no sense to me b/c of Asperger. if they don't talk to me then i don't talk to them.
    I didn't call you one... just clarifying the coincidence of the simularity of your username to a term used by certain Lesbians. Ok... you are straight... I'm cool with that. Read my post you will see I didn't.

You don't HAVE to talk to everyone that talks to you, or looks at you. But the fact you get so freaked out that ANY person looks at another person and that normal adults might have normal sexual thoughts is the real problem here.

Heck... with half the people I may speak to in my life neither of us even knows the others name... nor do we even ask unless we know we will be dealing with each other in the future.

Heck I consider myself an average decent looking guy. No Adonis... but a lady friend of mine once pointed out how many women were actually looking at me when I wasn't looking (WAY more than I ever thought), went with her to the store when she was selecting a computer and wanted my expertise to help her decide... that was a compliment to me... not an insult.

Sep 4, 2012, 04:01 PM
    What kind roleplaying. I am too embarrassed. We do a mocks interview and I hate it and refuse do that again. I am just embarrass to be seen anyway.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 04:03 PM
    what kind roleplaying. i am too embarrassed. we do a mocks interview and i hate it and refuse do that again. i am just embarass to be seen anyways.
    You and your counselor pretend you are at a social gathering. One of you be a man and the other one be you. Meet and have a conversation. Then trade places.

Sep 4, 2012, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I didn't call you one.....just clarifying the coincidence of the simularity of your username to a term used by certain Lesbians. Ok...you are straight...I'm cool with that. Read my post you will see I didn't.

You don't HAVE to talk to everyone that talks to you, or looks at you. But the fact you get so freaked out that ANY person looks at another person and that normal adults might have normal sexual thoughts is the real problem here.

Heck...with half the people I may speak to in my life neither of us even knows the others name...nor do we even ask unless we know we will be dealing with each other in the future.

Heck I consider myself an average decent looking guy. No Adonis....but a lady friend of mine once pointed out how many women were actually looking at me when I wasn't looking (WAY more than I ever thought), went with her to the store when she was selecting a computer and wanted my expertise to help her decide....that was a compliment to me....not an insult.

I do not like it and it make me angry they are having 'sexual' thoughts and its obvious. Okay it is not right but I do not have any ways fixing it. My therapist is young, pretty, married lady with a hot husband. I am too embarrassed, she already think I am a freak as it is. Sigh

Maybe you feels it's a compliment and like it because you are a man. I do not understand it. It just make me feel sick. No offense I feel most of the men want to take sex advantage of women if that's possible for them.

Okay if this make sense. I wishes there were men who were not control by their penis/sexuality.

Sep 4, 2012, 04:13 PM
    You and your counselor pretend you are at a social gathering. One of you be a man and the other one be you. Meet and have a conversation. Then trade places.
    I am WAY to ashame to do that. She will be judging me and seeing how pathetic I am in that situation. A man come to me in a grocery store only one time last year and asks me my name. I don't know why. I got away from him in there. He was trying to embarrass me and other people were around and saw the whole thing happen. I just wanted to get out of there.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 04:14 PM
    my therapist is young, pretty, married lady with a hot husband.
    And you are upset with what you think people are thinking about YOU??
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 04:18 PM
    i am WAY to ashame to do that. she will be judging me and seeing how pathetic i am in that situation. a man come to me in a grocery store only one time last year and asks me my name. i dont know why. i got away from him in there. he was trying to embarrass me and other people were around and saw the whole thing happen. i just wanted to get out of there.
    If you don't roleplay and practice being in a social situation, you will never get past these paranoid ideas you have. I so want to call your counselor.

Sep 4, 2012, 04:32 PM
    And you are upset with what you think people are thinking about YOU????
    Haha. Wondergirls you are a good person and its too bad you are not my counselors. What a shame. I mean I like my lady and everything.

It is true about her she's consider pretty. She look like jessica simpsons. I was embarrass when her husband come to the office. He tried to talk to me in there. He probably was compare me to his wife that is what men do. They compares the women body wise. I don't know why you don't care.

Sep 4, 2012, 04:33 PM
    If you don't roleplay and practice being in a social situation, you will never get past these paranoid ideas you have. I so want to call your counselor.
    Why do you feels they are paranoid. You know for fact men compares women's bodies. Don't even try and lie about that one.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 04:45 PM
    why do you feels they are paranoid. you know for fact men compares womens bodies. don't even try and lie about that one.
    And you called your counselor's husband "hot."

Paranoia = everyone is against me, no one like me, I'm a failure
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2012, 04:50 PM
    i do not like it and it make me angry they are having 'sexual' thoughts and its obvious. okay it is not right but i do not have any ways fixing it. my therapist is young, pretty, married lady with a hot husband. i am too embarrassed, she already think i am a freak as it is. sigh

maybe you feels it's a compliment and like it because you are a man. i do not understand it. it just make me feel sick. no offense i feel most of the men want to take sex advantage of women if that's possible for them.

okay if this make sense. i wishes there were men who were not control by their penis/sexuality.
    Most women also take it as a complement..

You might also want to consider that if this therapist isn't working out you might want to try another. Its not unusual to find such a thing because certain styles work better with certain patients than others will.

Well, its NOT going to happen... guys always have and always will do it, women do the very same thing towards guys and they always have. In fact it happens everywhere else in the animal kingdom. Not just among humans. Just watch National geographic or enough wildlife shows and you will see.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2012, 04:56 PM

You might also want to consider that if this therapist isn't working out you might want to try another. Its not unusually to find such a thing because certain styles work better with certain patients than others will.

Well, its NOT going to happen...guys always have and always will do it, women do the very same thing towards guys and they always have. In fact it happens everywhere else in the animal kingdom. Not just among humans. Just watch National geographic or enough wildlife shows and you will see.

You're about to get reddied in broken English.

Sep 4, 2012, 08:29 PM

You might also want to consider that if this therapist isn't working out you might want to try another. Its not unusual to find such a thing because certain styles work better with certain patients than others will.

Well, its NOT going to happen...guys always have and always will do it, women do the very same thing towards guys and they always have. In fact it happens everywhere else in the animal kingdom. Not just among humans. Just watch National geographic or enough wildlife shows and you will see.
    I do thebest I can. I have some problem with my eye sight/motor skills from a brain injury when I was a child I fell head firsts off a scooter . I don't care nothing about people making fun of mefor it. If anyone is displaying desperation for attention it's them at this moment, if they have better thing to do, they'd be doing them by now, LOL...

Anyway -- I have a gone to different therapist before and I cannot switch again because of my insurance is limited. I do not believe in the CBT therapy she have been doing with me for al ong time now. I think it's bogus.

Sometime I would like to try to goes on just one date in my life. But then again I am very disgusted by the mens pursuance of sex. It is something that cannot be gotten around I suppose just like you said its all over animal kingdom. I don't belong here then.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 08:35 PM
    Tell me one CBT technique she has used with you.

Sep 4, 2012, 09:07 PM
    Tell me one CBT technique she has used with you.
    She do a positive affirmation and I am suppose say them everyday in the mirror and I did it and stop for 2 days. It's really stupid and make no sense.

Another thing we do is she tell me stop think negative and change it around. Instead of saying I will never gets a job say I will get a job if I keeps applying. She say if I keep saying I will not get hired then that's what's going to happen then.

Whatever. I don't even believe anyone will ever hires me and (again she say that's negative thinking). I don't care anymore. Common sense and no reason believe otherwise wonder girl.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 4, 2012, 09:12 PM
    So have you been applying for jobs?

Sep 5, 2012, 10:00 AM
    Yes I apply for jobs every other day. Last two week I have applied for 14 jobs. Sometime I cannot applies because of 2 reasons: I am too scared when I reads the descrpition then start thinking I cannot do it and will not be liked when I go there. And 2, sometime it's the same jobs over and over again that's getting posted. They always email me and say they have picked someone else that's better then me for the job :(
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 5, 2012, 10:02 AM
    Do you have a job coach?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of bodies do men prefer on women? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently read that most men prefer voluptuous and curvy bodies to the toned, no bounce kind of body that so many women admire... I'm aware that everyone has their preferences, but I'm just curious if there's any truth to the magazine!

Do men care about bodies after going steady? [ 7 Answers ]

I dress in ways that flatter my figure. Flowing shirts. Certain jeans. You know, clothes that flatter the figure God gave me. But what about when your naked? First off, what if the guy isn't prepared for my body type? I can look really curvy in clothes, but out of them you see every...

View more questions Search