Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NannaMom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 10:37 PM
    How to get into my Incredimail
    I have incredimailxe and when I go into my e-mail, it says I have performed an illegal operation and will not let me read my e-amil, how do I get rid of that? Thanks
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2007, 12:05 AM
    It sounds like Windows is having a problem with the Incedimail program. I would try downloading and reinstalling Incredimail from their website. Just installl the new version over the previous version. This way you shouldn't lose any of your stored emails etc.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 8, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Incredimail is an e-mail CLIENT (not a service). If its not loading then you need to reinstall the client. If incredimail is loading but the problem occurs when you try to retrieve mail, the problem could be incredimail or your mail service. I would try using a different client (like Outlook Express) to see if the problem is your service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Incredimail pps attachments [ 1 Answers ]

Unable to open attachments to incredimail with pps. I have powerpoint 97 on my computer which is in office. How can I fix this. Gus Macdonald.

Incredimail [ 8 Answers ]

When I log on to incredimail to check my emails the last one I received opens in the bottom panel automatically, I don't want them to open until I have checked them for viruses, so how do I stop them opening?

Outlook Express and Incredimail [ 3 Answers ]

I recently installed outlook express 6.Now when I try to open my incredimail attachments, outlook express opens and says it has removed the attachment.What's up with that?

View more questions Search