Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rosetta1990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 06:49 PM
    Dvd playing black and white
    My connections are connected right but I am getting a black and white screen
    ArmstrongMiller Posts: 164, Reputation: -1

Sep 3, 2012, 08:35 PM
    Hello, maybe there is sth wrong with your DVD. You'd better go to repair store for a detailed evaluation?
    dixies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 01:15 AM
    To try rotating interface
    dixies Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2012, 01:24 AM
    To try rotating interface
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Sep 10, 2012, 11:39 AM
    Is this a PC dvd player or for your TV? If PC is it internal or external? The more info you give the more detailed help you can expect.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ceiling fan has black, white, and a black/white wire? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with this combination of wires? I am trying to change out ceiling fans in my living room. From ceiling box I have: a black wire, and a white wire, and no ground From the fan w/ light kit I have: a black wire, white wire, and a black w/ while stripe wire, and no...

Black & White movie set in America black & white girls become friends on a beach [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember, the girls become friends on a beach and the black girls mother goes to work for the white girls family. The black girl struggles with her relationship with her mother and wants to be treated like a white girl. Does anyone know what the name of this film is? And if I can...

DVD recorder will only record black and white [ 1 Answers ]

Help!! I just purchased a toshiba d-r4100 dvdr, and it plays dvd's just fine. But when I record a program or watch TV on video 7 (HDMI) it is in black and white. I tried with out the hdmi cable and hooked up dvdr to reg video 1 and the same thing happened. Does anyone know how I can fix this?...

View more questions Search