Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smithanna151 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 03:43 PM
    Skin Problem
    About couple of months back 4-6, there was a dot on my face that I didn't like,what I did was scratched my face really hard on with my nail and hoped to make it go away.it almost looked like it was bleeding and was really red. Then I put some lotion and neosporin on & after mark is still there red/brown dot size of a dime on my face. What should I do?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 3, 2012, 04:26 PM
    Are you a child?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin problem [ 0 Answers ]

I have itching problem,on & the side skin of my vaginal lips.the skin is getting dry & peeling, when touched burns.I have this for a week now.it hasn reduced.The area is also very dark, please advise.

Skin problem [ 0 Answers ]

In the last 4 months I have gotten 3 tattoos, I never have a problem with them healing properly but lately I have noticed that I have a black substance coming from my skin, I noticed it on the heals of my feet first and now it is everywhere, when I finish my bath the water has a black tint to it....

Problem skin [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, can you help me? I'm not sure what it is but it's mostly on my forehead, it's like my whole forehead is full of red scars or its all just red I'm not really sure. People thought it might be just that my skin is sensitive but I'm not sure and I was wondering if you have an idea of what it is if...

Skin problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm currently getting dark shaded area on side of face. I'm afro mamerican. What kind of cream should I get. Now I'm using esoterica skin cream. Should I drink lots of water etc. Can you help me?

View more questions Search