Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmassad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Toolbar EULA
    Toolbar EULA pops up when I start my computer and I cannot get rid of it. It says "The page cannot be displayed." What is this about and how do I get rid of it?
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2007, 12:10 AM
    An EULA is an "end user license agreement". It's something to you have to agree to before using a piece of software to say that you won't use it for anything the program's creators don't agree with. To get rid of the EULA you'll need to accept it.

Are there any buttons at all on the window with the EULA or is it just one "Page cannot be displayed"? If there's no buttons, there's a number of things you can try:
    • Ensure you are connected to the internet when attempting the load whatever pops up the EULA. The page cannot be displayed error is normally shown when an internet connection is required but not found.
    • Try reinstalling the toolbar in question. It might be that the toolbar has moved websites since you tried to install it and that is why the EULA cannot be found.
    • If the toolbar isn't really needed anyway, just remove it. No toolbar = no EULA

If you let us know what toolbar this is and what internet browser you are using it might also be helpful.
    Janko Hrasko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2007, 10:16 AM
    Toolbar EULA pops up when I start my computer and I cannot get rid of it. It says "The page cannot be displayed." What is this about and how do I get rid of it?
    tyronebcookin Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 12:19 PM
    This is the easy answer complete with pictures:
    Toolbar EULA: Toolbar EULA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toolbar EULA [ 20 Answers ]

This brings up a page which Welcomes me to my new Del PC. How do I get rid of it ? There is no close facility on the page and I drag To the bottom of the screen to lose it. Help please!

Help with my new Dell EULA toolbar [ 5 Answers ]

Dell computer has (blank) toolbar EULA with message"This program cannot display the website" how do I get rid of it?

Eula toolbar [ 2 Answers ]

The eula toolbar is on my dell computer how do I remove it. A pop-up of "the page cannot be displayed. How do I get rid of this?

Toolbar eula [ 3 Answers ]

When I first start my dell computer the toolbar eula pops up stating no connection to the internet I have wirless connection and I have good connection . I can't not get rid of this page how do I delete this froming coming on when I start my computer?

EULA Toolbar [ 2 Answers ]

When I turn on my Dell computer it tries to go to the internet and the EULA toolbar. I then get the message"This program cannot display the website." How do I get rid of it?

View more questions Search