Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twostar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 09:44 PM
    Rear ended but the other insurance says they may not have to pay.
    Please help. We were rear ended a week ago. The other driver was cited and found at fault. When we contacted her insurance to begin to get our van fixed they said she might not be insured because the vehicle she hit us in was a new purchase and not on her policy. They said they cannot get a hold of her and are dragging there feet. My wife and kids have back and neck pain/problems now and we only have the one vehicle, which drives but has extensive body damage as well as transmission issues now. We don't want to file on our own insurance because we have a $500 deductible and can't afford to go that route. How should we proceed?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 8, 2007, 12:25 PM
    They are blowing hot air. She is personally insured by them no matter what car she is driving, this covers liablity. They may not be required to fix her car because she did not register it with them, but she's registered personally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does scout say their peace ended? [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: even though dill gets permission to stay in maycomb why does scout say their peace ended after a week

Relationship ended [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all, I am new to this site so hello everyone. I am going through a very bad time. I am 48 and last year I sold my house to live with my partner of 2 years with the intention of buying somewhere together. Very sadly it did not work as I had so hoped for. I am living with my mother (which...

Seven Year Relationship has ended. [ 12 Answers ]

Well as you can see by my topic, my seven year relationship with the man that I still love broke up with me. I'm very heart broken. He broke up with me on Oct 20, 2006. I confessed to him that I have cheated on him. Lately we have been seeing a lot of each other and spending a tremendous about...

Do I have a grace period after the lease is ended? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: my lease expired on oct 30th but I needed to wait until nov 1st to move my things into a new place. Now my old landlord is saying that she wants to keep part of my deposit for the extra 2 days I was in the apt. is this legal or do I get some sort of grace period for cleaning and...

Leaving the scene - insurance wants me to pay up [ 7 Answers ]

Hello from Minnesota I hit another car that was stopped on an on ramp at about 20 miles an hour. I left the scene of the accident and drove home. (Yes I know this was not the right thing to do). The police came to my door and saw me but I did not answer the door. A month went by with no notice,...

View more questions Search