Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannon0508 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 09:32 PM
    Muffled hearing
    This morning my boyfriend and I went to target practice. I shot a 357 mag twice and a 44 mag twice. When I shot the 44 immediately following I noticed the ringing in my left hear and everything sounds so muffled. After shooting 4 different round and leaving I thought it would have gotten aome better so I am wondering if it will. I also have numbness around the ear as well. Can someone tell me how long this will be this way in my left ear or will it have permanent damage?

Check out some similar questions!

Muffled hearing [ 5 Answers ]

A little over two weeks ago, I was diagnosed with seasonal flu. The symptoms were an incredibly terrible headache and a constant 101 degree fever. The doctor prescribed Lortab for the headache. It did nothing but I took it for about 6 days. I also began taking Ibuprofin (sp?) to help alleviate...

Muffled hearing [ 3 Answers ]

Yesterday, on 05/03/07, around 2:30p.m. I was shooting guns with a friend of mine when at some point I removed my ear muffs to do something, and my friend not knowing I did so fired off one right after another 3 or 4 rounds about a foot away from my right side. But just before he started to shoot I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.