Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenocas Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 04:50 PM
    The name of the movie: everybody disappears from earth except a couple...
    Probably a movie from the 70īs . Holocaust happening, everyone dissappered from the face of the earth except a man and a woman, N York probably. Then another guy is found and both man start fighting over power. They want to rule and I think they want also the woman. I canīt recall if one of the actors is Sidney Poitier . Can you please help on this one?? Thank you so much!!

Check out some similar questions!

I'm trying to figure out a movie title the movie is about an old couple the wife has [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out a movie title the movie is about an old couple the wife has alltimers and live inside a home her husband does to but she doesn't know who she is or that they are married so he retails her the story of their love can you help me?

Name of sci-fi movie aliens want all the black people on earth [ 1 Answers ]

Movie Early 80's Where Aliens come to earth in Giant space ships they offer the people of earth a cure for all illness and clean the earth of all garbage and pollution in exchange the aliens want all the black people on earth they have a world wide telephone vote and the world voted the blacks off...

Foreign movie with a meteor destroying earth at the end [ 1 Answers ]

A meteor heading to destroy earth. A grandmother and her son trying to protect her grandchildren from a murderer. The murderer is looking to take revenge on the children's father who put the murderer in prison with his testimony. He kills the grandmother and one of the children. The uncle goes...

90s animated movie of a mass exodus of Earth [ 2 Answers ]

Well I'm been trying to fish up this title of this movie for a while now but just can't remember. It starts with a little kid playing with a shuttle in a little river and there are space shuttles and such lifting off and what have you. I can't remember if it was due to either an alien attack...

TV movie: Kids living in a shelter on a sunless earth [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a TV movie from the late 70s/early 80s in which a group of children lived in a sunless earth, hiding inside a shelter and receiving 'tanning' sessions with UV goggles to compensate for the lack of natural sunlight. When the sun is revealed for a single day, one of the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.