(tetrahedron)
    Hexahedron
    Octahedron
    Dodecahedron
    Icosahedron
    Im stressin, need help
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Mar 8, 2007, 09:06 AM
    AMHD don't normally give a straight answer to this sort of question. However, it's Thursday I'm out tonight with friends so...
    Octahedron

The rest should be easy. Learn to use the Internet, amazing what typing "What is a Tetrahedron" into a search engine gets.

Remember the answers are all there, just phrase your question right and bingo!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Geometry - baffled [ 1 Answers ]

How do I figure out the following question: A close rectangular box has a surface area of 1000 square centimeters. Its length is twice its width and its height is 6 times its width, what is the volume?

Some geometry stuff [ 3 Answers ]

A trapezoid's parallel sides are 8 decimeters and 18dm, the other sides are 8.1dm and 5dm. How do I find surface area and height of the trapezoid? We're studying trigonometry at the moment, but I can't think of any way to solve it this way, so I need your help, thanks.

Geometry (surface area) [ 15 Answers ]

Hello! I am having difficulty answering this question. If someone can please tell me how to solve these geometry problems, I will be very grateful! Thank you in advance! =) Find the surface area of the following regular polyhedra to the nearest cm^2 (squared). a. Tetrahedron with edge length...

Projective geometry [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find some solved exercises about duality, projective transformations, conics, quadrics?? help me :confused:

View more questions Search