Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Surinder Narang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2012, 07:45 PM
    Dholak Player
    I want information for any Dholak Player at Nagpur to play on Bhangra tune.

Surinder Narang

Check out some similar questions!

I need a music player on my laptop other than Windows Media Player [ 3 Answers ]

@ scottgem this is for my laptop.. I have a new toshiba satellite laptop I don't like the windows media player because it don't have a serch or let me find other music so that I can put on my laptop so I'm asking what cind of player can I get that will let me get music NOT LIME WIER.. could I...

I just purchased a 2010 Tahoe with a DVD player. The DVD player was advertised as a s [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a 2010 Tahoe with a DVD player. The DVD player was advertised as a stock entertainment package, after I had the car for 5 weeks and put only 1900 miles on it. The Tahoe had a total electrical failure the repair shop found that the DVD player was not stock and had been installed...

Connecting DVR player with DVD/VCR player [ 4 Answers ]

I have a directtv DVR box and can not recorder on my DVD/VCR player. I can play an VCR tape. I need help to connect the cables correctly to be able to record from my TV to my DVD/VCR player. Please help.:confused:

I'm a new player [ 2 Answers ]

How do you protect yourself in sports? My right wrist achs a little after last weekend's execise. Maybe new players are always easy to get hurt:) So how do you protect yourself in sports? Is it useful to wear some kind of wristband? I find the cotton one costs only $0.92 and looks very nice....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.