Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xfaithx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2012, 10:51 AM
    I am looking for a movie that’s about this guy who’s in collage and he’s a bit geeky.
    I am looking for a movie that’s about this guy who’s in collage and he’s a bit geeky. He fancies this really pretty girl but she doesn’t notice him and one day he’s under this car fixing it in collage and he gets electrocuted or something and goes back to medieval times I think just in his head and the princess in the castle is the girl he fancies and she starts to really like him and in some part of the movie he has to joust this knight who likes the girl as well and he pretends to invent the fork and knife so they don’t have to eat with their hands and the umbrella also the king and queen don’t talk to each other or something so the guy tells the king she might like him better if he bathed more and wore perfume at this stage the wizard at the time was suspicious and for some reason he had these weird heads in his room and made everyone believe he was evil or something so they put him in prison for a while and then they were going to kill him but before they did this an eclipse happened and he told them that Elvis and God were not happy and if they killed him it would be dark forever so they agreed not to kill him and he pretended that he moved the moon away from the sun with his thumb and then I don’t no how but he woke up back under the car and then he ran into the school and auditioned for this play that the girl he fancied was in and that's all I can pretty much remember but I do remember that in one part of the movie him and the girl are sitting beside a lake or river and he asks her dose she wear a bra for some reason this has been annoying me forever and I really want to no what its called I think it’s from the 90s but if I am not sure I know it looks kind of old :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 1, 2012, 11:14 AM
    A Young Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Courtb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel bad after turning down a guy- but I felt he was a bit obsessive: advice [ 5 Answers ]

I went out with a group of friends and one of my friends brought along his guy friend. We talked and danced a little bit but that's as far as it went. He seemed nice and intelligent and he's friends with a friend of mine, so I thought it was fine to give him my number. But, then I noticed he became...

Need title of movie with this little bit of info [ 1 Answers ]

I was half asleep with the TV on in the background and this is what I gathered about the movie: -narrated by some guy with a deep eerie voice, describing a story from his earlier life -there was a scene where a man was yelling at a woman in a building with red carpet and then he accidently shot...

View more questions Search