Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GrantSquires Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 06:39 PM
    Weird feeling in muscle
    I am 20 years old and I work out on a regular basis but recently, when doing dips, I've been getting a very strange feeling in my tricep on my left arm. It feels like there are hundreds of little bubbles popping inside my muscle whenever I push myself up. They don't hurt at all but they feel very strange.
    Is there anything wrong with this? Should I be worried?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantSquires
    I am 20 years old and I work out on a regular basis but recently, when doing dips, I've been getting a very strange feeling in my tricep on my left arm. It feels like there are hundreds of little bubbles popping inside my muscle whenever I push myself up. They don't hurt at all but they feel very strange.
    Personally, I would see a doctor, I'm into Nutritional guidance, and I know about general fitness, but I can't give a reason for what your experiencing. That's the best advice I have.;)
    nmwirez Posts: 453, Reputation: 20

Mar 7, 2007, 08:52 PM
    Grant, what is a regular basis? Every day or every other day or once a week? And how long in reps and session?
    GrantSquires Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 09:35 PM
    I used to work out almost every day but recently I've been very busy with work and school so I've been only working out 2-3 times per week. For the dips I usually do 3 sets of 8 to 10. I also do 2 sets of bench press (8 to 10), 2 sets of compound rows (8 to 10), 2 sets of machine pull over (8 to 10), and 2 sets with the pectoral machine (8 to 10 reps). Occacionally, I will throw in some pull-ups and curls. That's all I can think of that would affect that muscle.
    nmwirez Posts: 453, Reputation: 20

Mar 7, 2007, 11:03 PM
    I used to work out almost every day but recently I've been very busy with work and school so I've been only working out 2-3 times per week. For the dips I usually do 3 sets of 8 to 10. I also do 2 sets of bench press (8 to 10), 2 sets of compound rows (8 to 10), 2 sets of machine pull over (8 to 10), and 2 sets with the pectoral machine (8 to 10 reps). Occacionally, I will throw in some pull-ups and curls. That's all I can think of that would affect that muscle.
    Over the years of workouts I find it is wise to back off on stress workouts for a couple of sessions to see how the muscles mend or weirdness dissipates.. . nm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Muscle [ 2 Answers ]

I am really in to building muscle an I have bin doing weight for a while but I am wondering is there a fast rutine that can help muscle building faster I don't won't to use steroids as I know the side affects an it supposedly give you man boobs an I don't won't to use a toning device as it doesn't...

I saw "spirit/ghost".. weird feeling! [ 2 Answers ]

I posted another thread titled.. My house is haunted.. But I wanted to share what happened to me almost 5 years ago at my dads house. My mom had passed away 10 days before xmas almost 5 years ago. I went to visit my dad about 2 weeks after she died. I was sitting at his kitchen table talking on the...

Help me to build muscle. [ 2 Answers ]

Please can someone give me some pointers. I have absolutely no idea when it comes to building muscle or toning and am completely new to it all. I have always been unhappy and insecure with my body and what with my wife just leaving me has put me on an all time low. I have decided on...

PC Muscle [ 1 Answers ]

Where exactly can the PC muscle be located for men i.e. the one that is used for Kegel exercises?

View more questions Search