Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2012, 09:32 AM
    The name of an animated movie
    During the nineties or possible early 2000's there was an animated film on cartoon network where a cartoon villain was planning on taking over the cartoons of the world with ink and these cartoon characters were trying to stop him one of them was a man and the other a dog, I don't remember if there was any more characters but the villain was some kind of evil genius mad scientist.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown movie title- 80s/90s cartoon/animated movie about a dance? About 15 min long? [ 2 Answers ]

Gosh please help! I can't remember the title of it and my memory is hazy but it was like a really short cartoon movie, probably 15 minutes long and it was like a bunch of girls going to a dance. I think they were in a hurry like they were late. And there was something about a white convertible...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Do you know this old animated movie? [ 1 Answers ]

There was an old movie that had the 1970s style animation (maybe British) that I have looked for ever since I first saw it. The animation was kind of similar to "The Last Unicorn" or "Flight of Dragons." I don't remember much of it, except for bits and pieces, but here's what I remember: A...

Animated movie from 70/80 [ 1 Answers ]

First of all sorry for my bad english, I'm looking for an old animated film wich tells the story of a girl and her differents boyfriends during the 60´ and 70´, I can remember that one of them went to the vietnam war and when he returns he will take drugs or whatever... during the whole film u...

Fantasy Animated Movie about boy, title of movie is boy's name. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember any details, so I will be amazed if anyone knows what I'm talking about... All I can remember is that the move is about a young boy, I watched the move on VHS around 1993. The movie is animated and I'm almost positive that the boy's name is the title of the movie. I'm not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.