Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JustWantToHelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2013, 08:37 PM
    I find that it helps to find a project or hobby that will keep you occupied in your spare time. It is a natural instinct to be scared of death, but don't let that fear ruin your time with your friends and family. If you continue having problems, I would recommend seeing a professional. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do if the wrong cause of death is on a death certificate? [ 1 Answers ]

My father died recently after being in hospice for two weeks. He had many problems -- diabetes, renal failure, heart problems. Since my father was a veteran, we need the death certificate to help my mom apply for benefits. When the death certificate arrived, it listed "colon cancer" as the cause...

What happens if cause of death is wrong on death certificate? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband died of a rare condition which he was infected with whilst in hospital, this condition went undiagnosed,and the wrong information put on his death certificate. Can anything be done to change the information at all? Jessica

Death Certificate - Cause of Death Recorded Incorrectly [ 8 Answers ]

Is it common practice to write down on the death certificates the wrong reason for cause of death? And if so, why do doctors do that? This happen to my dad a few weeks ago and I'm just trying to understand. Thanks in advance, Scott

I am afraid to death of Cock roaches! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I want to know if it is normal to be afraid of bugs such as roaches, I am 22. I am not afraid of much of anything as far as heights, animals, needles, spiders, snakes, bugs, dark closed spaces, roller coasters, etc.. Well actually I am a tiny bit afraid of closed in elevators by...

View more questions Search