Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortybaby20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2012, 11:23 PM
    Help finding this children's movie title
    It was in the 90s when I watched this and the Only thing I remember was there was 2 kids (boy and girl) who were being led into this dark forest by a fairy. The fairy is animated but the kids aren't. It isn't fairytale: true story. Hope someone can help
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 4, 2014, 11:11 AM
    Sandman (1998) - IMDb ?

I have no photo...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find old children's movie title by description [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for an old move, from the '70s or '80s. It's a children's movie about a family who have to go into witness protection. In the very beginning the family goes into a Chinese restaurant, and the restaurant says that they can't eat there, but the dad insists. There is a mob hit and everyone...

I need help finding a scary movie title about a movie from the 80s or 70s [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember much about the movie because I saw it at a slumber party when I was younger - in the mid to late 80s. I remember several scenes. One scene involved dead bodies in muddy water ( possibly a river with alligators), the second scene involved a naked woman on a bed being licked by a...

Finding movie I don't know the title [ 1 Answers ]

It's been years since I've seen this movie and can't remember much. I think it was from early 90's. The only scene I can remember is a man climbing a ferris wheel to get to a girl. I think he may have been a stalker. Any suggestions are appreciated!

I need help finding this movie title. [ 6 Answers ]

The movie is about people who use giant robots(I think they called them exoskeletons) and they fought each other in arenas. This was not a cartoon movie, or show. This was a live action movie, in one scene a guy shoots a hand that was on the ground, that came from one of the machines to win the...

Title of 80's "childrens?" movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been wondering about a movie I saw in the late 80's/early 90's Which involves a boy who was sent to some sort of institution because His parents thought he had too active an imagination. I think they were about to try some experiment on him to "cure" him Of his problems - some sort...

View more questions Search