Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sad-deep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2012, 11:03 PM
    I am very lonely, very sad.
    I am 23 and I am a reserve kind of person and have very few friends. :( All of them are so busy in there own life that no one has time even to meet. :( :( I had girlfriend whom I loved a lot. She was everything for me.

Being with her were my happiest days in my life but because of my bad luck she left me. :( Its been almost 5 months. I just cannot forget her. Not a day passes when I don miss her. We don't even talk, mostly she does not even wants to talk to me. :( I just cannot come out of her, she was my first love.

I feel so lonely that passing each day becomes like a year. I don't know what to do, where to go. How to forget her. I am going through worst phase of my life. Please help.
    Adrian Roe Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2012, 01:53 AM
    There is a saying by Ralph Waldo Emerson "A man is what he thinks about all day long". Stop focusing your energy into something that is hurting and upsetting you, it just makes things worse. There are plenty of stunning girls out there who are lonely too. I know where to find these girls too. Join a dance school. The worse you dance, the more they will try to help you. You will soon forget about your ex. Trust me...
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 1, 2012, 04:48 AM
    Hi sad-deep... sure, we all go through this kind of loss and loneliness.. I know that's not much comfort, but you are not alone. For one thing, you can help out here. For another, you can join classes like Adrian suggested, and it doesn't have to be dance. Anything! Or you can volunteer. Get a cat. Go back to school. Start on a new skill, like chess or woodworking or do something dangerous like sky diving.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2012, 12:14 AM
    Read the stickies here and take a few good suggestions they offer

Relationships - Ask Me Help Desk

That first love break up sucks for us all (all break ups suck), but it will get better, if you get busy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I always feel sad and lonely and I'm 14 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi In 8+half 9 grade I used to be bubbly and happy and don't care what anybody says but in the middle of 9 th grade my bestfriends stab me in the back and left for some other girl and with the Pressure at home I always felt like a mistake to my family that my sister always perfect and my brother...

Sad, Lonely and Confused [ 18 Answers ]

Another break-up thread! Ugh :( I'm going to give it to you guys in bullet points to make it easier to read. -was dating high school sweat-heart in college -she's 19 I'm 21 -we've only been with each other (not sex but everything else is each others firsts) -she broke up with me two weeks ago,...

Sad and lonely lad [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I am a 35 year old male me and my girlfriend of 3 years broke up ,she said wants her space ,she is in college now she is also seeing other people but she also tells me me on a basis that she loves me,but wants to see other men she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me, I go to...

Sad and lonely. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all I just finished a story with a man I really love. We were never together for real... he is way too complicated and scared of comitment. He loves me but won't compromise. Right now I am devastated... I feel so lonely and sad. I live abroad and have no friends... he was the only person...

Sad and lonely [ 31 Answers ]

Why am I so sad and lonely? I'm a nice guy. People like me. I get along great with others( I'm kind of quiet, though) and I'm an OK student. One of the things that frustrate me is not being able to do projects because I don't have the things that I need. As you can guess, I don't have a lot of...

View more questions Search