Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shygirl12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2012, 10:37 PM
    Should I ask my boyfriend if he still loves me?
    Ok so I've been dating this guy for a little over 4 months and I really love him. During the summer he was really sweet and he made me feel like the only person that matterd to him. He wanted to take me to meet his grandparents (They liked me) on his birthday and I wanted to really get him something personal so I wrote him a love letter and gave it to him when his parents dropped me off at my house after it was over (I asked and it didn't creep him out).

But after that, to me he seems really distant. I saw him twice after his birthday (We see each other at least once a week). He used to text me first but now I'm the one texting him first. I can't text him all the time because his phone runs on minutes and he runs out.I really don't want him to leave me. But I just can't shake this nagging feeling that something is wrong.

I'm planning on asking him to go to a movie with me tomorrow, should I ask him?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2012, 05:04 AM
    How old are you?
    Is this your first boyfriend?
    I would talk to him and ask him how he feels;if his feelings have changed it'd be better to know now rather than later.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 1, 2012, 11:38 PM
    How old are you both? Maybe just enjoy each other company without that sloppy romantic stuff for a while. I know you want to express yourself, and hear the words, but when you're young, guys are more fun without the expressive stuff, so ease up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Boyfriend Loves His EX! What do I do? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and his ex broke up about three months ago. She told him she lost feelings for him and he broke it off. They were together for two yrs. They had been through a lot together. She was there for him when he needed her the most. She started dating a new guy and promised them that they...

Why won't my boyfriend tell me he loves me [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for a year and a half and I have told him I love him quite a few times but every time I tell him he says nothing and I don't know what to do I love him loads and he has told me he doesn't want children and get married I want children and get married I don't know what...

Does my boyfriend loves me? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, M very confused. I was in a relationship and all of a sudden my boyfriend stopped talking to me. Completely avoided me. He didn't tell me the reason why he backed off. He just told that he needs his space. I was broken. And decided to go out of town. He got the news and called me up to...

Why won't my boyfriend tell me he loves me? [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hi, I have dating this guy for about two years. I don't tell him I love him because he does not say it to me. We get along great. I asked him a few times. if he loves me and He get's upset, and say's you can't put a time frame on love. I feel he loves me or I would not stay with him. He...

My Boyfriend says he loves me BUT. [ 2 Answers ]

I still am waiting to see if he is serious about us! We just got back together from a 1 month break and he told me he is ready to commit and take it to another level and he really loves me. It made me feel so happy and good because I love him too, but he really hurt me when we broke up last time....

View more questions Search