Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2012, 09:38 PM
    A music cd compilation from the nineties
    I've asked this question before but now I have more details. This was a cd with songs from multiple artists. One of the songs was Dreamin by vanessa williams. I don't remember the other ones but I remember quotes from the songs. "love, power". "When will i see you again." One of the songs features a blonde woman on statge saying "thats the way that i feel." I believe that these were either love songs or soul songs. If anyone recognizes this and knows the name of the cd that would be greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

The name of a music cd compilation [ 1 Answers ]

A long time ago in the early nineties I saw this commercial for a music cd. It was a compilation of love songs, with each song coming from a different artist. I don't remember the name of the cd but it had vanessa williams dreamin in it. I have been trying to find the name of this cd in hopes that...

Early nineties music video on fox kids [ 0 Answers ]

I've asked this before hopefully someone who knows will see it nice and freshly written. During the second season of power rangers during the episode white light where the white ranger is introduced, there is a music video played during a commercial. It takes place in a field with trees in the...

C compilation [ 2 Answers ]

C compilation procedure

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.