Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maricelakd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2012, 07:05 PM
    How can I restore my relationship?
    I've been with my boyfriend for about almost two years. My relationship is broken. I've cried so much because of it. So much.. my boyfriend claims that I've cheated on him. He doesn't trust me at all with anything I do. He thinks I cheated on him because I'd talk to some guy friends on Facebook.

He gets mad because I'd comment their pictures, complimenting them, just as friends but he always takes it as it was something more.. It's just so broken. I can promise on anything that I never cheated on him. I never loved or even liked anyone else in this relationship. I love him so much.

This gets so bad he has called me a whore, slut, etc. I just hate being like this. I even stopped talking to all guys for him. I'd do anything for him. I've changed so much for him even though I know I never cheated on him. I permanently deleted Facebook as well. I just don't know what else to do for him.
    Westside30 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2012, 09:20 PM
    Hi maricelakd,

I'm really sorry to hear about this :(
    I'm not an expert in this as I have never been in a relationship myself, but would you and your boyfriend be able to visit a relationship counsellor and explain your situation?
    It's not fair that he is making you feel this way. If you love each other a lot, I know you will do whatever you can to make sure everything works, and perhaps visiting a counsellor may benefit or if you are able to sit him down and just explain to and reassure him that you are committed to him and nobody else matters.

I really hope you guys can make something work! I am positive you will get through this.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 31, 2012, 09:36 PM
    This guy is a jealous control freak and it won't get better, He will break you and isolate you and you will feel trapped.
    If he won't get counseling, you need to leave. Love is not enough if you are unhappy.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2012, 05:07 AM
    Homegirl is right-he is a jealous controlfreak.

You should never have to change for another person.

I doubt he'll change.

Tough as this is you should seriously consider getting out of this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 1, 2012, 07:48 AM
    When you put up with bad behavior, and allow his respect, that's EXACTLY what you will get. Tell him you are not his child slave to be molded in his image!

Stop crying and fretting and being called hurtful untrue names, and handle your business with dignity and self respect, so he is forced to handle his own personal issues like a mature man.

If he cannot, dump him because you will never please him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I pay him back for his magic and spells that restore my relationship [ 2 Answers ]

I am Ruth from Tampa, Fl. USA, I am here to seek advice from people around the world. I have a man I love. We dated for 3 years, and last 2 years, we got married. We have a baby girl. Some months after the birth of our daughter, my husband change his attitude toward me, and my daughter, he won't...

Does System Restore /Restore Drivers? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was cleaning my computer so it can run better. I was removing programs and I removed Microsoft 2007. I only wanted to remove items I didn't use. I thought I would get an option before it finshed removing. There wasn't even a cancel button to click. I want word back. I have a CD but it...

How can we restore the loving relationship of old? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, all you experts out there: My problem is not your standard relationship problem. My problem began three years ago when I had a stroke, I was 70 years old at the time, but in perfect physical shape{ my wife said later that I had had the body of a 20 year old man: skiing, windsurfing,...

System restore - unable to restore [ 2 Answers ]

I have tried to use the system restore. It keeps coming back cannot be restored. I have created a date and then tried to restore and still says it is unable to restore. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search