Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nishyman1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2012, 06:45 PM
    Good Product Idea?
    I just made a prototype and drawings of a product that I want to market, but after I make these what do I do and where do I go to if I want it marketed? Basically what are my next steps, in order to make this a product on store shelves?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 31, 2012, 08:09 PM
    I would think you should secure the patent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Good Product Idea? [ 9 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am looking into entrepreneurship as a possible career. So what are some situations or experiences where you wish there was a product or a tool for you to use that could fix the problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Using a blog to vent a good idea? Bad idea? Other ideas? Suggestions? [ 13 Answers ]

If you've seen my other question, then you know I've had some drama lately.. Well concerning that post I will say, things settled out. Well.. more of, she read my journal that morning while I took my regents test and found out that I thought I liked her. Today, we discussed that. She doesn't...

How do I take an idea and make it into a product [ 1 Answers ]

I have an idea that I would like to invent but am unsure of the process? I need to have someone design the product from my description. So my question is, who would I contact to design the product and do they do a draft or a prototype sample? Who do I contact to manufacture the product and will...

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

View more questions Search