Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Aug 31, 2012, 02:53 PM
    Hormone Replacement Therapy
    I have seemingly hit a milestone in womanhood (or rather, been there for a while)
    I'm having the typical menapausal symptoms (so I'm told) hot flashes, mood swings, inability to sleep, gaining weight in all the wrong places, dry skin, etc, etc.
    I have consulted with a hormone replacement clinic in my home town and have actually had the blood draw done to be sent out for testing.
    This clinic does the implantation therapy, of course monitering is done and you are overseen by a Doctor.
    I've done some research and will be doing more before going through with the procedure, I was just wondering if any of the ladies here have had any experience with this type of therapy or the men who post here have had experience with their significant other in this respect.
    Any and all input will be greatly appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get off hormone replacement: Angelique [ 5 Answers ]

My mother is 50, she is wondering how to get off the hormone replacement she is on, it is called Angelique. She did a hysterectomy in 1998 but the ovaries were left in, so she has been taking Angelique since April 2009. I hope to get some feedback, I know going to a doctor is the best choice, but...

Bio identical hormone replacement therapy and weight gain [ 2 Answers ]

Does Bio identical hormone replacement therapy cause weight gain? I have packed on 20 pounds and feel swollen and bloated most of the time. If I stop taking the HRT what happens to my body?

Hormone replacement [ 3 Answers ]

What happens if a woman takes hormone replacement tablets when her hormone levels are fine - i.e. she doesn't need to take any?

Follicle Stimulating hormone and the Lutenizing hormone [ 15 Answers ]

What is the difference between FSH and LH and how are they related to protesterone / estrogen ?

Hormone replacement drugs [ 1 Answers ]

Are hormone replacement drugs safe and what are there side effects?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.