Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KatieS25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2012, 08:16 AM
    Will color zap work on Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent blue hair color?
    Will color zap work on Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Aqua hair color?
    tattooedlady81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2012, 05:33 PM
    No. Unfortunately, Ion Color Brights , especially the Sky Blue, Aqua, and Teal are practically indelible. They may fade over time and may lighten if bleached, but cannot be removed completely. The best bet to change the color is to bleach the hair, then color over the remaining with a Neutral color at new growth and a red/orange color over the parts that are still aqua.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of semi permanent blue color [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair light brown with liight ash hi lites. I dyed the bottom half of my hair with blue semi perment color I bought at sally's . But I washed it and it looks so bad please can sumone help I want to get rid of the blue and go back to my preety hair with out damaging it please...

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

View more questions Search