Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2012, 07:09 AM
    Manual Credit Entry for Square?
    Just received the Square to accept Credit Card Payments, won't reach far enough into headphone jack on Casio Commando to make contact to work, a longer end or short extension cable would be nice, until then I want to accept cards and enter manually, However I see no option or place to enter a card, They have no Tech Support Number, and all their Frequently asked questions and help does not address the problem, Does look like they make it easy for young kids to pay for their Coffee, Impress their friends?
    Most Places have a Card Reader, just cool for kids to swipe cards. I need it for receiving payments and to be entered Manually, Anyone?
    I have read Testimonials that claim they work? I wonder if they wrote it, I also see a LOT of Bad? Anyone have good or bad and how do I accept cards Manually?
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2012, 07:55 AM
    Just ordered 2, 3.5 mm, 4 conductor 6" extensions that are meant for Apple, looks like it should work. Despite all the Marketing on this Product, I would bet I receive the Cables before anyone can tell how to input Manually? Cables should be here before the 7th? Really need it too work by the 4th?
    I don't like to knock products, I love things that work, would like to say, This is a great Product, a little tough to say right now.
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2012, 10:43 AM
    Its been 2 weeks, still no one knows the answer here or anywhere, If it worked, I would say it was Great.
    Right now it is a free time consuming piece of Crap.
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2012, 09:19 AM
    Class Action Suit anyone?
    http://complaintwire.org/complaint/C...A/squareup-com
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2012, 06:56 AM
    I Gave up on the square, 3 plus weeks.
    Intuit "Go Payment" took probably an hour to set up and send confirmation Email.
    Tech Support is VERY EXCELLENT!
    Night and day difference between the 2 companies.
    Not like comparing Apples to Oranges, more like comparing Apples to poop?
    Some things can't be fixed, and need to be scrapped.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What would be the entry when we pay off the credit? [ 1 Answers ]

What are the different methods of valuating stock i.e last in first out & first in first out?

What would be the entry we pay off credit? [ 1 Answers ]

What would be the entry we pay off credit?

Credit and debit entry [ 4 Answers ]

What is credit or debit entries.what type of entries we enter both?

What do I debit/credit in journal entry/adjusting entry? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am unsure about the correct way to debit/credit these entries. Can someone help me? Window Washing Company opened on July 1, 2010. During July the following transactions were completed: July 1 Issued 14,456 shares of common stock for $14,456 cash. July 1 Purchased used truck for...

Credit entry [ 5 Answers ]

A credit entry would cause a decrease in Freight-in and Freight- out, isn't it? Since both of them have normal debit balance. My tutorial question only stated freight-in. Can someone explain? Thx!:)

View more questions Search