Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stormrider Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2012, 05:05 AM
    Please suggest me appropriate profile?
    I am doing MBA (finance 2nd year), I am very confused about which profile I should choose after completion. To be very honest I am just an average student so choosing a job which will suit me is most important otherwise I will never survive in the company. Please tell me what are options after MBA (finance) for job profile and what aptitude you require for that?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 31, 2012, 05:15 AM
    What country are you in? The notion of choosing a profile after getting an MBA sounds strange to me.
    I've known MBAs who worked menial jobs while sending out their resumes to countless companies. You get what you can get. With companies able to pick the cream of the crop, you may (have)(be able) to settle for a very large company where you merely rubber stamp papers but fill the requirement for an MBA. Is that OK with you? Maybe you don't even want a business degree and would shine in a totally different field.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you suggest? [ 7 Answers ]

When my parents first got married, both of their families were strictly against it. It's the classic low caste vs high caste phenomena that strangely still exists in certain parts of the world. But the lack of support has crippled my family. Both of my parents barely speak to any of their family...

Your Firefox profile not loaded. Missing profile [ 1 Answers ]

Your Firefox profile notloaded. Missing profile

How to write business profile can I get a format of business profile [ 6 Answers ]

How to write business profile can I get the format of business profile?

What would you suggest [ 5 Answers ]

Ok Yesterday I got to pick up my puppy from the vet because it was getting treatment for Parvo. I was wondering what would be the best food out there that won't be to hard on her stomach? And would regular food like what we eat be best or dog food?

View more questions Search