Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    papamo66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 04:30 PM
    How long does alcohol stay in system
    I am on probation for DWI. I see my probation officer at 8am in the morning. I have just finished a 24oz. Beer. Will it still be in my urine if tested? If not, can I have one more?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 30, 2012, 04:34 PM
    So you violated your probation, want to know if you'll get away with it, and if so, you want to know if you can cheat it even more by having another?

Have another, since you haven't learned anything from this incident. Maybe some time in jail will do the trick.

Good luck. :)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2012, 04:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by papamo66 View Post
    I am on probation for DWI. I see my probation officer at 8am in the morning. I have just finished a 24oz. beer. Will it still be in my urine if tested? If not, can I have one more?
    I don't believe AMHD provides information on how to break the Law. Is this question in that category?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2012, 05:06 PM
    Lets hope they fail. Before they kill someone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does alcohol stay in your system? [ 2 Answers ]

I am in a second chance program. They do random drug tests an give me up to 3 days most for the day they called me to come in. If I was to drink on Saturday night. How long would it take to get out of my system? I know it's a stupid question because I got out into the program because of drinking....

How long does alcohol stay in system? [ 3 Answers ]

Today is 11-22-11 I have a piss test on December 27 at 11:00am If I take two shots well its show 5 ays later ? Please reply oh and they are the doller shot bottels you buy at the liqur stor does it matter?

How long does alcohol stay in your system? [ 1 Answers ]

I drank one glass of wine on Thursday at 8:30 PM and I have a alcohol urine test today (Friday)at 2:30 PM. So there will be an 18 hour gap from when I had that glass of wine and the urine test. Will the glass of wine show up in my system? Can I do anything to remove it from my system like drink a...

How long does alcohol stay in your system? [ 2 Answers ]

I drank 4 glasses of wine last Thursday. I am supposed to have an alcohol test today. Will it still show up in my system? Please help I am scared half to death.

How long does alcohol stay in system [ 1 Answers ]

I have to take random urines for probation and need to know how long it is detectable after last drink

View more questions Search