Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Inso The Jester Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2012, 09:22 AM
    Anarchy and violence
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I know I'm using AMHD as a chat board and I apologize in advance - but my concern with the illegal advice is this: "i am an anarchist and to be honest i don't care about the law unless it hurts other people that i gave advice. I forgot that the laws between other countries are different im sorry for not being a big help here due to difference of laws between countries i really am and i wasn't dating them they were friends"

Someone who admittedly promotes violence (by the very meaning of anarchist) and doesn't "care about the law" really should not be giving any type of legal advice and should not be addressing teens.

Perhaps on a discussion board. Perhaps on an adult board.

I don't see the place for information based on these beliefs on the teen board.
    These are my beliefs so please respect them and being an anarchist has nothing to do with being violent and I agree I shouldn't be giving any legal advice that's why I'm not giving any!
    And again respecting other peoples beliefs is important like I respect you and your beliefs
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2012, 09:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Inso The Jester View Post
    these are my beliefs so please respect them and being an anarchist has nothing to do with being violent and i agree i shouldnt be giving any legal advice thats why im not giving any!
    and again respecting other peoples beliefs is important like i respect you and your beliefs

Really - here's my definition of an anarchist - "[a] person who advocates or believes in anarchy or anarchism; a person who seeks to overturn BY VIOLENCE all constituted forms and institutions of society and government, with no purpose of establishing any other system of order in the place of that destroyed; a person who PROMOTES DISORDER OR EXCITES REVOLT against ANY established rule, law, or custom."

Please explain how "being an anarchist has nothing to do with being violent."

What is your definition of the very word you used to describe yourself?

You aren't giving legal advice ... but "I will remember the difference between the laws from county to country."

You can dance around all you want. Your own words define who and what you are.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 30, 2012, 09:37 AM
    I moved this from the thread where it was originally posted so as not to hijack that thread further.

However, the question deserves answering. Since Anarchy, by its very definition, implies violence, are really an anarchist or do you just not understand what anarchy is?

Aug 30, 2012, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Really - here's my definition of an anarchist - "[a] person who advocates or believes in anarchy or anarchism; a person who seeks to overturn BY VIOLENCE all constituted forms and institutions of society and government, with no purpose of establishing any other system of order in the place of that destroyed; a person who PROMOTES DISORDER OR EXCITES REVOLT against ANY established rule, law, or custom."

Please explain how "being an anarchist has nothing to do with being violent."

What is your definition of the very word you used to describe yourself?

You aren't giving legal advice ... but "i will remember the difference between the laws from county to country."

You can dance around all you want. Your own words define who and what you are.
    Again you should respect peoples beliefs and if that's your definition for the word so be it

You have no idea who I am or what I do or what I can do and yet you say you know what I am?

Trust me I'm not like anyone you ever knew or will ever know
    And still I respect your belief to who and what I am just one piece of advice to you
    never judge a book by its cover

And I'm the type that goes by the laws of humanity not by the laws of this country because here its not fair at all so please stop bringing that up because I really DO NOT like you nor anyone talking about me like that
    I've been put in jail a lot of times for NOTHING AT ALL
    And when I bring proof of a murder I want the killer to be in jail
    He got away just because the judge and killer are friends
    Now tell me what type of law is that?
    And by the way violence is the last thing on my mind I am against the law of THIS country and many others
    Because they are not used correctly
    So I use my mind instead of my fists because fighting has no end and it doesn't solve anything

Edit:-
    I forgot to add that some anarchists differ from each other like there are different types of jews muslims christians and other cultures
    Some muslims don't even know why they are muslims and that goes for the other cultures too
    Some are christians but don't act like they are and that's the same as the others
    My point is that not all people are the same
    Me as an anarchist I have beliefs that differ from other anarchists and other anarchists also might differ
    It depends on the person
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 30, 2012, 02:25 PM
    Here is the actual definition of anarchy found in the dicitonary;

1. a state of society without government or law.
    2. political and social disorder due to the absence of governmental control: The death of the king was followed by a year of anarchy. Synonyms: lawlessness, disruption, turmoil.
    3. anarchism ( def. 1 ) .
    4. lack of obedience to an authority; insubordination: the anarchy of his rebellious teenage years.
    5.confusion and disorder: Intellectual and moral anarchy followed his loss of faith. It was impossible to find the book I was looking for in the anarchy of his bookshelves. Synonyms: chaos, disruption, turbulence; license; disorganization, disintegration.

I'm curious, what's your definition?

Aug 30, 2012, 02:29 PM
    Number 1 and 2 and 4
    And please read the edit
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2012, 02:29 PM
    again you should respect peoples beliefs and if that's your definition for the word so be it

you have no idea who i am or what i do or what i can do and yet you say you know what i am?

trust me im not like anyone you ever knew or will ever know
    and still i respect your belief to who and what i am just one piece of advice to you
    never judge a book by its cover

and im the type that goes by the laws of humanity not by the laws of this country because here its not fair at all so please stop bringing that up because i really DO NOT like you nor anyone talking about me like that
    ive been put in jail alot of times for NOTHING AT ALL
    and when i bring proof of a murder i want the killer to be in jail
    he got away just because the judge and killer are friends
    now tell me what type of law is that?
    and by the way violence is the last thing on my mind i am against the law of THIS country and many others
    because they are not used correctly
    so i use my mind instead of my fists because fighting has no end and it doesn't solve anything

Oh, good, this is on a discussion board.

That's not MY definition of an anarchist. That's the dictionary's definition. I'll ask you again - what is YOUR definition? I'm not judging you by your cover. Why? Because I can't see you. I can only read your words. I'm judging you by what YOU have posted about YOU.

I don't care what you like and don't like. I truly don't. Bluster all you want - doesn't bother me.

I have no idea what kind of law allows someone to kill and walk free because the Judge and someone else are buddies (or something). I don't know because you chose, again your words, to keep your location secret. That's fine - but don't tell me about the law wherever you are and ask me questions about that same law when I don't have a clue where you are.

Is this an example of you using your mind instead of your fists?

AND HERE'S MY EDIT: Cowards go back and edit/change their posts in order to somehow "fit" the answers AFTER the answers are posted. While I'm judging you, see if those shoes fit.

AND, AGAIN - I've asked you, Scott has asked you, Alty has asked you - what is your definition of an anarchist? Or did Alty have to look the word up for you?

And, by the way you're also off base here: "jews muslims christians and other cultures ..." Jewish, Muslim, Christian - those are religions, not cultures. "Other cultures?" Perhaps less time in jail and more time reading books would be helpful to your cause, whatever that is.

Do you have 72 virgins waiting somewhere for you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 30, 2012, 02:35 PM
    Sounds like you don't have respect for other people, but want or seem to demand it for yourself.

If the system of justice fair, of course not, none is, but it is currently the most fair in the world.
    A murder may get off ( many think that of OJ for example) but he also got hit hard with a civil law suit.
    As in murder, a judge does not "let you off" a jury will have to find you not guiity because the police did a poor job or the DA did a poor job or perhaps there was just not enough evidence to prove it, What we KNOW and evidence allowed in court is not the same.

And no not all peoples view points need to be respected by socieity. Those view points that are harmful to society, those view points that are obvious violations of law for example can not be by their vary nature.
    Pets Expert

Aug 30, 2012, 02:35 PM
    number 1 and 2 and 4
    and please read the edit
    So you agree with political and social disorder, no laws, or breaking laws because you don't agree with them?

On AMHD we respect everyone's religious beliefs. But, this is not a religious belief. You believe in nothing. That would be fine, as long as you were willing to live as a good citizen, obey the laws, not wreak havoc because of your beliefs.

You see, on AMHD we also believe in giving moral, legal advice. By the very definition of your "belief", you do not believe in the law or morality.

So what do you have to offer to anyone on this site? You've already told one poster to break the law. What next?

Aug 30, 2012, 02:36 PM
    I really don't have to or need to explain myself to you nor anyone else
    And I'm seeing no respect to what nor who I am
    Talk about me all you want I'm not going to bother myself anymore
    Neglect me all you want I have said what needs to be said
    And to be honest saying more is going to be futile
    Its not my problem you can't accept me for who I am
    And thank you for reading

Aug 30, 2012, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    So you agree with political and social disorder, no laws, or breaking laws because you don't agree with them?

On AMHD we respect everyone's religious beliefs. But, this is not a religious belief. You believe in nothing. That would be fine, as long as you were willing to live as a good citizen, obey the laws, not wreak havoc because of your beliefs.

You see, on AMHD we also believe in giving moral, legal advice. By the very definition of your "belief", you do not believe in the law or morality.

So what do you have to offer to anyone on this site? You've already told one poster to break the law. What next?
    No I'm sorry you got me wrong all that has resulted me of being an anarchist I don't demand that
    Pets Expert

Aug 30, 2012, 02:38 PM
    Just to add, this is the definition, as Judy already posted, of anarchist.

1. a person who advocates or believes in anarchy or anarchism.
    2. a person who seeks to overturn by violence all constituted forms and institutions of society and government, with no purpose of establishing any other system of order in the place of that destroyed.
    3. a person who promotes disorder or excites revolt against any established rule, law, or custom.

That's the universal definition. You proclaim to be an anarchist. So how is anyone judging you by saying you're violent, break the law? You're the one that claims to be an anarchist!
    Pets Expert

Aug 30, 2012, 02:39 PM
    i really don't have to or need to explain myself to you nor anyone else
    and im seeing no respect to what nor who i am
    talk about me all you want im not going to bother myself anymore
    neglect me all you want i have said what needs to be said
    and to be honest saying more is going to be futile
    its not my problem you can't accept me for who i am
    and thank you for reading
    You expect respect for stating that you're a violent person that has no respect for the law?

That would be like me posting that I'm a pedophile and demanding that people respect me for it. Do you not see how twisted that is?
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2012, 02:57 PM

Right, no one here has respect for an anarchist.

For once we agree on something!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 30, 2012, 04:54 PM
    No you don't need to explain yourself. But I'l remind you that YOU were the one who brought up your beliefs, no one else did.

What you are seeing is people asking you what your beliefs are. No one has disrespected those beliefs because YOU HAVEN'T DEFINED THEM! We have been asking you to define them and you keep dodging. If you think we aren't respecting you for who you are, that may be because we don't know who you are. You keep dodging an explanation.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Aug 30, 2012, 05:16 PM
    People like you do not get respect. You're a thorn in the side of everything this society is working toward getting rid of. The demeaning minority of rubbish individuals thinking they know what's best for this country and trying to impede in Government decision making.

You're a joke. Your kind is a joke. Assuming you really are an "anarchist". Which I don't think so. I think you're some hyped up kid on a power trip trying to live big and powerful on the internet because you're life at home is completely opposite of anarchy. I'm sure you're from a house of many rules. You're sick of it. You don't want it anymore. I wish I could live in a world without rules. I wish I were an anarchist.

I don't get upset by a whole lot when it comes to different belief systems. This is not a belief system though. This is immaturity at its finest. I've had friends die fighting for the rights we have and you're disgracing them all. I would love to show you the violence you're looking for.

Get a grip.

Aug 30, 2012, 05:27 PM
    Well OK I'm going to tell you who I am
    I'm a person that will never be ruled by someone who kills his own people daily just for fun and money
    I will never accept to be used by bad laws
    Police here rob you in the street
    I am a person that wishes to live in peace under a good rule
    I'm sure you have heard of the arab spring
    Who can see his own brothers die on the battlefeild and stay quiet
    I'm sure you would do the same as I am doing now
    What do you know about being put in jail for nothing
    And there is no proof that you did it at all
    What right does a policeman have to break down the door and order money?
    Well you want to know me?
    I'm a person that wants to live safely in my home
    I'm a person that wants to live like other people in other countries
    Tell me who wouldn't be against a bad ruler?
    You would never understand how it feels
    Now if you had a bad gov would you do what I'm doing now or not?

Aug 30, 2012, 05:29 PM
    May you tell me please what is a good home?
    Pets Expert

Aug 30, 2012, 05:33 PM
    If you had said all of that instead of proclaiming yourself an anarchist, you would have gotten far different replies then the ones you got.

The very term anarchy is negative, and not something civilized people respond well to.

If you had said "I live in a country of oppression, I live in a country where people are jailed for nothing, where police rob you in the streets, where I'm not even safe in my own home. If you had said that, you would have gotten different replies.

Instead you said that you're an anarchist, then you proceeded to tell others on this site how to go against the law. You see, that's where you lost any support.

You may not like the laws or the government where you live. But you have no right to tell others to break the law where they live because you do it. Do you see the distinction? You want respect, but the moment you came here you showed no respect for the law, or morality. You do not gain respect by disrespecting others.

Aug 30, 2012, 05:42 PM
    And what is the difference between hating my countries law and being an anarchist?

Sorry for my bad spelling

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Domestic violence [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mother of three boys and I was in a 2 year relationship with an abusive man. Recently I called the police on him after and incident and the police called dss because my children where present while I was being abused. Dss then put them in my mothers care and I am allowed supervised...

Domestic violence [ 3 Answers ]

Look my boyfriend went to jail got a 100 thousand dollar bail for domestic violence, came home 2 days later to his moms where he is now. What I want to know is when I go to court I am going to tell the truth I just don't want him to go to jail or be fined because we have a newborn together. What...

Domestic violence [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend was fighting I called the police they issued a warrant he went to jail, I got a summons to go to court as a complaint but I don't want him to go to jail so how should I convince the judge that I want to dismiss the case because I rather we stay away from each other.

Let me Introduce myself and ask about International Anarchy. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There! I´m a brazilian International Relations Student and a professor told me about the site and so, here I am. I would like to know about International Anarchy. When and where this term was used for the very first time? Is there someone before Hedlley Bull who wrote about this? I´m...

View more questions Search