Ask
    scoripo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 09:08 AM
    Medical office cleaning bid
    I was wanting To know what TI bid on a medical ofiice This 3000 sq f
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 30, 2012, 09:46 AM
    It really all depends on what they actually do there. You know of course that any surgical dressings are considered biohazard, and if so, you would have to deal with cleaning wearing universal precautions. Ask some questions as to exactly what they do there.
    JFenMills Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2013, 10:28 AM
    How much to charge to clean 5000sq ft medical office?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 14, 2013, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JFenMills View Post
    How much to charge to clean 5000sq ft medical office?
    Same applies. You can't quote until you know exactly whst the do there
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 14, 2013, 06:57 PM
    I believe this is a second post on the same question... I responded to the other post.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with commercial 20,000 sq ft office cleaning bid [ 27 Answers ]

We've been doing residential cleaning for 5 years but we have an opportunity to bid on a large commercial account and really want to give it a try. This is new territory for us. We want to come up with a fair price that will be worth it for us where we can provide quality service. The property...

How to bid office cleaning [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I just discovered this site and have a question. I am a disabled vet and on SSDI. I want to start my own small commercial cleaning co. here in my small town. There are none here yet but there's lots of commercial businesses and we are growing rapidly. I will get some preference as a...

How to bid on office cleaning jobs philadelphia? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have just started my new cleaning business and need a little assistance. I read a lot of other threads in regards on how to bid, however rather get my own personal support instead of feeding off someone else thread. I am a new small office cleaning company provided services to...

Office cleaning bid [ 1 Answers ]

I live in ocean county nj I would like to know how to bid on a 7000 sqft bank 5 days a week

Cleaning bid for dental office [ 2 Answers ]

I have been doing residential cleaning and charge by the hour. I now have the opportunity to bid on a cleaning job for a dental office. I have no idea how to charge! Help please

View more questions Search