Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xena007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 08:36 AM
    The yellowstone may eruption?
    If the yellowstone eruption, the earth will no sunshine for 6 to 10 years due to the ash from eruption?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 8, 2012, 03:07 AM
    Indeed.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2012, 06:13 AM
    Or there will just be a small disastor, killing a small amount of people, and ash is sent around a few states.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 8, 2012, 06:19 AM
    Or somewhere in between...
    The Yellowstone caldera is overdue for a super eruption if you go by the last 2 big ones (640,000 and 1.3 million yrs ago), but it rises and falls. It's gone up a lot in the last 100 years, but it most recently has decided to slow down and even stop... not that that really assures that it won't erupt anyway.
    Basically no one really knows.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could yellowstone erupt soon and what will it do to the climate [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have heard yellowstone is showing signs of an eruption

Alltered Passive Eruption? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I had a root canal a few years back and could not afford to have it finished. The tooth is now a bit worn down but still looks the same. A dentist that I went to 6 months ago told me that it could be saved but I still needed to wait... I woke up a few nights ago in awful pain, when I...

Eruption of water from toilet and kitchen sink. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I have a question or two that hopefully someone can help me understand. My brother lives in an apartment building in a city where his apartment is at the lowest level. (Namely the basement level.) He has frequent occurrences where his kitchen sink drain and his toilet will literally erupt...

Types of volcanic eruption and volcanic land forms [ 2 Answers ]

I am confused about the types of volcanic eruptions and volcanic land forms. Can you help? Thank you

View more questions Search