Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lullu_1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2012, 02:32 AM
    How to ask for a meeting by email with manager
    Hello,

I got an offer to come for an interview to take the inter position at the company.
    Unfortunate I hade to change time and date they offered me, and I got a replay from the person I will be meeting with yesterday- 'That’s fine. Please get in touch upon your return and let me know when you are available.'

I want to inform her that I can come to meet her on Wednesday, here is some draft I prepared :
    Hello,
    I am writing to ask if you have time to meet with me on September 5th or 6th. Please let me know what time and date suites you the best?

Could you please tell me if it's correct enough or I have to change something! Thank you very much
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2012, 04:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lullu_1 View Post
    Hello,

I got an offer to come for an interview to take the inter position at the company.
    Unfortunate i hade to change time and date they offered me, and i got a replay from the person i will be meeting with yesterday- 'That’s fine. Please get in touch upon your return and let me know when you are available.'

I want to inform her that i can come to meet her on Wednesday, here is some draft i prepared :
    Hello,
    I am writing to ask if you have time to meet with me on September 5th or 6th. Please let me know what time and date suites you the best?

Could you please tell me if it's correct enough or i have to change something! Thank you very much
    Where is this? What Country? I'd be 100% certain that you run spell check.

I have no idea how casual your previous communication has been. With that in mind I would change it to "If so, WHICH date and WHAT time best fit into your schedule."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email for Meeting [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I want to write an email for an internal meeting with all employees. The purpose is that the new manager is joining and wants to have an brief intoductory meeting with all employees. Nidhi

An introduction invite of a meeting email? [ 1 Answers ]

Would like to write a formal meeting invitation to my colleagues but I don't have a clue to start the first sentence

Email after meeting [ 3 Answers ]

Thanku letter after meeting

Please suggest a very good email manager [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, We are trying to build a website and we have a email group of about 7000. We are trying to expand on that. Can anyone recommend a good email manager with subscribe/unsubscribe features, auto responder, etc and that can handle any number of emails. I would prefer to buy the code and have it...

View more questions Search